Andreas Wiese Enforcer app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Andreas Wiese

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:43141626

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I should be an Enforcer because I love role playing games, I know the rules and when I try and enforce them players are just rude,and I can't do much about it. Being an enforcer would allow me to enforce the rules and stop rule breakers. I normally play at least every two days for a good amount of time. I'll do my very best to help the server in any way I can! I have wanted to be a enforcer for a long time and I now find that the time is right. I feel ready for it! I will do my very best to make this server a good place to be.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: - I have on a TTT server

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK?: Very.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: - I got 3 weeks playtime I'm good at listening to other player. Especially when there is some kind of probem. I'll will always listen to what the people involved have to say. I'm good at listening to different stories and i'll keep carm and my head cold when I have to take decisions. I never take a rush decision. I will make shure that the player who brake the rules will get the right punishment. I'm fast at learning new thing and I'm good at english. I can both speak it and write it very well and I can also communicate with a mike.

CONTACT INFORMATION: You can contact me on Teamspeak, my username is 'The_Sheriff_Of_Nightmares'

Reaction score
I think you have to wait longer before you can reapply for enforcer. Your last application got denied not that long ago.

Reaction score
Andreas. I think that you could do the job with improvements. From what I can see, you need to fully understand the rules. And full know when you can and can't kill people. Or like, when you can and can't bring out a weapon to somebody because like I said previously you do it a lot in wrong situations which is what I usto do also. Other than that, you're an extremely friendly guy, one of the first guys I met on this server and a good friend of mine. I've seen you identify what rules people are breaking which showes some knowledge. -/+ Neutral

Reaction score
I don't want to put my opinion yet.

*Have you asked Swiper or Bolli why you got denied?
* If not please do, if you have I belive that you should wait 2 weeks before your application

Reaction score
-support. You were the one who told me to drop everything i had (mugging), and then killed me....

Reaction score
Denied - The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for the position. To improve for a next application, make sure you're active on Team Speak, helping other players and being active on our server.

Status
Not open for further replies.