MachineGunO / I think "Martino Clean" - The Gunman
♠♥ImTooAwesome♥♠ / Baki Redbend - The Red Guy

His/Her SteamID
:
STEAM_0:1:75386219 - MachineGunO
STEAM_0:0:148058246 - ♠♥ImTooAwesome♥♠

Why Should This Player Be Punished
:
The Gunman: Did an unnecessary and excessive action. Shot me in the back of the head as I was walking away from him, for a reason I don't know.

I was in a shop when he yelled that he wanted to get in and gunpoint us, and started pushing me into the shop. In response I got out my weapon and told him to back off. A while afterwards, he and two others walked up to me and asked me why I gunpointed him. I did not answer, as he was clearly just trying to bait me, and I walked away. As I was walking away, I got shot from behind.

The Red Guy:
Broke 3.24 by talking about rules.

Evidence (Demo Required)
:

Tick: n/a

Reaction score
i think u thought i went ooc when i said i am fp you (fingerpointing) oh he walks away he is braking the rules fp since it can be city rules :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
In the terms of you making an ominous indication of an utter threat, you escalated the situation in form of placing a deadly firearm towards my head. In my eyes, I was defending myself in regards to the situation you arranged. You brought the situation to where it ended when you involved a deadly firearm and without even batting an eye. Obvious I don’t have the abilities to read your intentions, but obvious the value of my life and reputation is to be prioritized over a possible, but small risk. Even though you were killed in the center of the bazaar my escape was set. I was never contacted or confronted by any officers (or your friends) in regards to the situation. The whole situation went smooth without any sort of complication.

For what I can tell the only sort of 'negativity' I caused you was that you lost one of the cheapest firearms on top of the fact that you had to wait for minutes to respawn; which, in my opinion, is just one of the many things that goes in hands within the terms of roleplay you meet on the server. The terms of excessive negativity is often misunderstood within the community. You having to wait 5 minutes to respawn in the extent of your actions isn't 'excessive' in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

@MachineGunO will be punished for his actions. Frozen was clearly no threat to you, and in no way did you need to 'defend' yourself from him. He was simply preventing you from entering the property you were attempting to trespass on, and clearly had no intentions to kill you after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.