Aidan Keis 2.1/2.3?/3.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Corsac Fox (Krzeszny)/Charles Fox
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: <unknown, nobody responded to the report>/Aidan Keis
(License plate: 5PYRLYN (was checked and matches the IC name))
His/Her SteamID
: <unknown>
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The player pretended they were AFK while in handcuffs after hearing they were under arrest and somehow couldn't be dragged using fists, and also ignored in-character actions in order to evade arrest. When I went away for a while, another player broke their handcuffs (seen in the demo "Drive" mode) and the rule-breaker drove away.
What's seen in both the demo and the video is that they turned their character twice, so there were no internet connection problems, as I originally thought, hence the report (that there was nobody to respond to within the next 20 minutes, so I don't have the Steam name/ID). I have no idea how they managed to be immune to dragging.
Please note that they were not idle under 3.16, they only pretended to be idle.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Demo (was a pain to get because the demo guide's link is broken): https://mega.nz/#!HkoDQDyA
Video:
I can upload the untrimmed version, too, but it does not add any further evidence.
Tick: 23000

Reaction score
1584225072622.png
As per your demo you can see you didn't even start chatting till I was in the car driving away. In terms of disconnecting my internets been pretty bad recently so my internet was cutting in and out unfortunatley I have no way to prove this however considering I couldn't be dragged in cuffs you can believe that it was internet related. My internet came back maybe 3 times before I started properly moving. Tbh idc that I was broken out of cuffs, feels fairly irrelevant in this case and doesn't really concern me.

Reaction score
You can clearly see at 4:06 that he is moving. And he only started moving again at the moment his friend crowbarred his handcuffs. Seen in the demo.

Reaction score
How can it be such a coincidence that your internet turned off precisely as I said you were under arrest, then I couldn't drag you, then you moved your head but I still couldn't drag you after a second, then the internet went back on precisely at the moment your friend broke the handcuffs, and then you drove away without any problems?

Last edited:
Reaction score
You must be new, when someones no longer connected to the server you can't drag them. Its unfortunate when this happens. I don't even know the guy who broke me out btw glad he showed up when he did though. Sorry I can't control my internet to fix this for you.

Reaction score
@CaughtRed I know that when someone loses connection you can't drag them and that's why players cut their internet when they're desperate to evade arrest or mugging. If I didn't know, I wouldn't have made the report or the AR. You're acting like you haven't watched the video in which I mentioned the connection multiple times.
I'm not saying coincidences are impossible but sometimes they're improbable.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also I do not see how any of the rules you stated has anything to do with what he did, even if he unplugged the internet, none of the rules you stated would have been what he did.

Reaction score
This video changes the whole situation now. Thanks for wasting 50 seconds of my life

Reaction score
Denied

It seems like he's just timing out his internet, might be co-incidental or not that his internet worked again, you can't see when either that he was crowbared out when his internet worked again either.

Currently logs doesn't show anything he would have to avoid losing either.

Reviewed by @Shay and me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.