Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Al Capone
Your Roleplay Name: Eren Bingo(possibly)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60869150

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Perpheads Community! Some of you might remember me and some of you might not(doesn't really matter) but I made my account forums account September of 2016 and I first joined the Perpheads Community back in 2014. I enjoyed most of the time on the server, it was pretty exciting. Perpheads was the only server I played on Garry’s Mod and it was the only game I played. I loved every minute of it.

Fast forward until around at the end of 2019 there was a big surge of cheaters in perpheads which angered people like me and all others who played on the server daily. We reported most of them but the reports were dealt with slowly due to mostly the lack of evidence. This soon led to me and most of the people to make jokes about the staff team and think that they were basically useless and lazy. Which is truly undeniably wrong to think of because they banned most of the cheaters. Still I thought bad about the staff team.

Fast forward to March of 2020 I had an idea to cheat on the server because of the incident of 2019 the cheaters that got banned. Took them around a month or less to get banned because perpheads didn't have an anticheat. This led to me thinking that Perpheads anti cheat was crap and wouldn't notice if I would cheat. After thinking of my idea I bought a cheat: methsolutions. I hopped on perpheads with the cheat injected into the game and tried to see what I could do for “fun” things with it. I started slowly progressing from just using wallhacks -> using less obvious aimbot -> obvious aimbot. But most of the people didn’t notice my cheats mostly because I am pretty trash even though I was using cheats(and i was pretty bad without cheats). When I got the cheat I left Slaughters org and made my own with DanielTTK(Daniel Walker) and PNCSWE HIGH KING(Osama). I mostly used my cheats just to raid with it and I sometimes played without cheats due to the cheat being laggy and my i5 couldn’t handle it(prob had a maximum of 30 fps).

Fast forward to the ban of DanielTTK. When DanielTTK got banned by @Dom I was pretty pissed. I just thought how could he ban him, it didn’t look obvious even though deep inside of me I knew I was wrong. I went into the server and started being very rude to @Dom calling him *etarded and I am extremely sorry I knew DanielTTK was cheating. It was pretty much obvious and I still thought it was a good idea. It was very stupid of me.

After the ban of DanielTTK I rarely played perpheads and GMOD. Hopped on a couple of times. Without cheats because of me being bored of using them.

17 April 2020: I got banned from the server in a big ban wave where a lot of users were
banned.
A day after my ban I went into perpheads(with cheats) on an russian account which I bought for around 1 dollar and then I bought a deagle and mags with all my money I owned and went to Regals and started shooting at cops and killing them. After I got killed I instantly dcd. I had recorded the whole massacre and then a couple of months later I deleted it due to me not wanting to remember stupid actions I did. This is one of the situations that I mostly regret. It wasn’t even needed. I could have just left it to be and left the Community but I instead mass rdmed which was truly excessive and I regret it to 100%.

During my time of cheating on the server. I ruined countless players' experience, ruined the fun of the server, wasted the staff members' time.

While I was gone from the Community I have been thinking about my actions and what I could have done to avoid it. I have a lot of regrets for what I have done because perpheads was my childhood. It was the only server I played on and the Community was amazing with a lot of cool people and a lot of nice ones. Cheating was the biggest thing I regret. It was dumb, unnecessary and stupid. I don’t know why I even did it and why I let myself do it.

I want to say sorry to a lot of (ex)staff members, those who I have hurt, pissed off and disappointed.

@SpaceShots : I am very sorry for everything I said to you during the last months of my playtime. It was very stupid of me to spam, to trigger you and say the things I did when I could have just shut myself up. I am also sorry for you having to deal with me.

@Super r: Sorry for wasting your time and making you deal with me when I broke simple rules that I did understand but never listened to.

@Dom_ : As mentioned above I am sorry for being utterly disrespectful, mostly after DanielTTKs ban. I knew that he cheated and I still talked a lot of shit. Everything could have been avoided but I didn't.

@Bolli : Sorry for wasting your time on me. Trying to see if I cheat or not and then ban me. Sorry for disappointing you.

@Kenty : Sorry for being a victim of my toxicity after you banning me. Was very stupid to act like that and I regret it.

@Fredy /@Xquality/@StephenPuffs/Development Team: Sorry for cheating on a server you put your hard work and your soul into.

@PerpheadsCommunity: Sorry for ruining your playing experience, the hard work you have put into to get money and losing it in seconds. I am deeply sorry.

I miss the server and the Community I left. Was a very stupid action that I did that I regret. Was one of the worst decisions I’ve ever made. I am truly sorry and I really hope you can forgive me.
If you would consider my apology I would agree to upload demos daily/weekly/monthly, full account reset(money, car and everything I have worked on for the last years before my ban), speak directly in teamspeak to prove that I regret all my actions.

Thank you for reading this appeal and I hope you could consider this, it would mean very much to me.

Kind regards, Al Capone.

Reaction score
Bro don’t worry, no need to apologise to me, I just had to do a job at the time and that was it. Good luck on your appeal tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.