Al David & Woodz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Niko / Jared Fillerton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Al David / Joe Kirby and Woodz / Edwardo Albro
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41641981 and STEAM_0:1:33265871
Reason: After having noticed shrooms growing behind the regal apartments in a public area (2.1 or 3.3 Either way, it's not realistic), I heard a gunshot. Moving inside the Regal apartments, I noticed a dead body and the supposed shooters. When I moved closer, I saw one of them carrying a heavy firearm, and as they had recently been outside the apartment, and therefore had it in public view (And the fact that everything suggested they shot a man), I pulled out my weapon and told them to drop their weapons. Completely ignoring everything I said, the two continue to walk around a corner, despite my very small distance from them. They then pull out their weapons and gun me down. Edwardo may have been an exception, as he was much closer to the corner, however I still do believe he is part of the shrooms growing behind the apartments, which is unrealistic.

Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
First off i didnt have any shrooms on the backyard, i dont know if David had but i didnt, also i was very close to the corner as you mentioned and i saw another admin said that if you are close to a corner or something that can protect you, you are allowed to go there, but only if its like 1-2 feet away which it was for me. I couldnt see if David was close tho but i guess he was since he survived. Also we didnt even know you were talking to us since we got raided some where around there.

Reaction score
As far as I can see from the demo, you didn't have a warrant while walking into the building. I don't believe they broke 3.4 as they didn't see you at the beginning and were able to quickly pull out their gun while they were behind cover.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.