Shen Yamaguchi & Oskar Cacuzza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Niko / Jared Fillerton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: PISSEFARLIG/Shen Yamaguchi & darkskelly507/Oskar Cacuzza
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28101939 & STEAM_0:0:53837836
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
After receiving a 911 call regarding bullet holes and blood in Regals 2, I went to investigate. I noticed that there were also people in Regals 4, and since Regals 2 was empty, I went up and started asking them if they knew what happened. At first they refused to say much, but one eventually left the apartment and came downstairs. I asked him if he knew anything about what had happened, and while doing so, two of his friends come outside of the apartment. I look up, quickly noticing the Remington 870 being aimed down. While running into cover, I press my panic button, only to be killed soon after.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Demo
Tick: 4300-5600

Reaction score
First of all i did not shoot i was the one to finish you with a shot gun

Reaction score
Legit IMO. For all you know they thought you were going to take in yoddo or call for backup after all that happend there. You also pressed the panic button..

Reaction score
I don't understand why they killed you, they should've waited longer to have seen what happened.

By killing you they created a police raid which involved them dying as I was at the situation about 5 minutes after you were killed. Also Will, I'm not sure how you knew he pressed his panic button since he moved out of your vision, I'm sure you couldn't see the animation play. He also pressed the panic button after you gun-pointed him, you didn't have to do that.

Reaction score
Legit IMO. For all you know they thought you were going to take in yoddo or call for backup after all that happend there. You also pressed the panic button..
And for what possible reason would I be taking in Yoddo? As I said at the apartment, I was simply going to ask questions about what happened in Regals 2. At no point did I have a reason to arrest Yoddo or anyone else in the apartment, except for when they decided to come out and gun me down.
And it's pretty obvious I'd press the panic button after seeing them come out with Remington 870s in attack stance. But prior to that, there was basically no reason to go down and kill me.

Reaction score
There was no need for them to kill you and the other person was creating no suspicion that they raided the apartment. They should be punished as they shot you for no reason, and caused a police raid on that apartment.

Reaction score
Well we had shot someone at regel 2 and then the policeman came to look at it, and started asking questions about it, which was fine, and then we got scared and came out with guns if you might have your gun out. And when you saw the shotgun you ran and click the panic button, and then we shot you because your would have called more backup (We were to late, since you had already press the panic button.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The officer was only there to ask questions and even if you did raid you did a poor job covering it up.
-Users will both be receiving a ban for breaking 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.