Alarm app

Reaction score
Description of the idea: an app on your phone that you can trigger your alarm manually inside and outside the home from anywhere

Why should this be added? (pros): trigger your alarm manually disable alarms etcra using the app could add RP as well

What negatives could this have? (cons): Could be set off for no reason but this could be covered by the prank calling rule

*Other additions: ok so you open your phone and there is a list saying
property's alarmed
{property}
you then click onto the property
there will be 3 options
Disable alarm
Enable alarm
Silent distress alarm

Reaction score
Why would you ever need to 'disable' your alarm? Furthermore, only businesses realistically have a 'panic button' to silently alert police of things. I like the idea although some of the points you made are senseless.

Reaction score
Why would you ever need to 'disable' your alarm? Furthermore, only businesses realistically have a 'panic button' to silently alert police of things. I like the idea although some of the points you made are senseless.
our ADT system at home has a panic button you go up to it click the icon in the corner then it says medical silent alarm or police alarm ectara
Disabling it would be so that if its triggered you can silence it if it was a false alarm or what ever

Reaction score
our ADT system at home has a panic button you go up to it click the icon in the corner then it says medical silent alarm or police alarm ectara
Disabling it would be so that if its triggered you can silence it if it was a false alarm or what ever
Let me rephrase. The MAJORITY of 'panic buttons' are for businesses and aren't really intended for home use.

Reaction score
Let me rephrase. The MAJORITY of 'panic buttons' are for businesses and aren't really intended for home use.
yeah i get what you mean but i think this would be good additon but it depends on what the dev that does this thinks

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You always want the alarm on

the alarm only triggers when lockpicked or crowbarred so you’d never have a “false alarm” except from when police break into unowned properties

the silent alarm thing can be done with the 911 app but you’d have to type something even if it was “hggg” or just smashing the keyboard

you could perhaps have another button on the 911 app that’s like “Quick report” and it just makes a 911 call saying “civilian in need of assistance” and the location but it’s not really hard to type “help” or “raid”