Server Suggestion Alcohol making (Moonshine/Whiskey/Vodka etc)

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Alcohol making (Moonshine/Whiskey/Vodka etc)
Suggestion Description: So farm items have been an idea for a while, I was thinking if those are added we would could expand the system into more illegal areas by allowing people to use various different farming crops to make various different alcohols.
The system could have some trial and error as well as skill because different recipes will give a different liquor as well as alcohol proof. Certain types could sell for more depending on the outcome

Why should this be added?:
- An illegal activity for people to do outside
- Give use to any farm crops added

What negatives could this have?:
- Could take a while to implement

Reaction score
This could repurpose the meth-making items; distillery stuff and all that.
Devs can use the same system as the pumpkin to grow some hops or any other crop to make alcohol with. ( or the drug grower things can be used to grow the crops? )
It also doesn't necessarily need to be illegal, you can make some good ol' whiskey and sell it in my gas station.

Reaction score
This could repurpose the meth-making items; distillery stuff and all that.
Devs can use the same system as the pumpkin to grow some hops or any other crop to make alcohol with. ( or the drug grower things can be used to grow the crops? )
It also doesn't necessarily need to be illegal, you can make some good ol' whiskey and sell it in my gas station.
maybe a mix of illegal and legal alcohol could be nice, perhaps a police testing system to see what is allowed etc?

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Alcohol making (Moonshine/Whiskey/Vodka etc)
Suggestion Description: So farm items have been an idea for a while, I was thinking if those are added we would could expand the system into more illegal areas by allowing people to use various different farming crops to make various different alcohols.
The system could have some trial and error as well as skill because different recipes will give a different liquor as well as alcohol proof. Certain types could sell for more depending on the outcome

Why should this be added?:
- An illegal activity for people to do outside
- Give use to any farm crops added

What negatives could this have?:
- Could take a while to implement
Well, jack daniels. Alcohol u could make and sell to a dealer and to players.