• oh for fucks sake

• i bow before emperor shaun

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
qIQIUQj.png

ALDI IS BACK!
That's right, folks! ALDI is back and full of more shit than you'd ever expect!

So what happened to ALDI? Well it got a bit terrible because I left for a while and you know, things like that. BUT NOW ALDI IS BACK AGAIN AND THIS TIME IT'S SELLING YOU CHEAPER THINGS LIKE WATERMELONS AND WRENCHES! WHO WOULDN'T WANT THOSE?!

But wait! ALDI has a Tooter page!?!?!?!?!? Just be the sad, lonely person you are and follow us on it using your phone-thing... I don't know; I'm an old man! I USE MORSE CODE WITH THAT AMAZING CLICKY THING YOU GET THAT GOES *BEEP* *BEEPEEPEEP* BEEP*!

Follow us at @paralakealdi

You might be able to find ALDI somewhere in Bazaar or something like that. BUT YOU KNOW BEFORE HOW WE DID THE THING WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET AND STUFF? WELL WE'RE NOT DOING THAT ANYMORE BECAUSE IT'S COLD AND I'M SICK OF FRESH AIR! So we're going to the very friendly indoors and enjoy the warmth of the fires of the other Bazaar shops because some silly sweaty-vest decided to test out his new molotov, which was probably overpriced anyway BUT NOT AT ALDI!!!!!!!!

3X9jCM5.jpg

SO HOP or walk like a normal person ON DOWN TO YOUR FAVOURITE CONVENIENCE STORE EITHER AT BAZAAR OR SOME OTHER SCABBY PLACE! ONLY AT YOUR LOCAL ALDI.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​
[DOUBLEPOST=1453758287,1453757930][/DOUBLEPOST]STOP EDITING MY POLLS SHAUN FGT

Reaction score
oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear

Status
Not open for further replies.