Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Rogue Car Teiars

IN-GAME NAME:

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:41882636

United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
  • The Senior Administration team do not feel that you are ready for this position, reasons for this include insufficient display or rule knowledge. In order to improve on this we suggest you continue to maintain an excellent role-play style and focus on showing the administration team that you are capable of enforcing the rules and not just following them.
Prior to the feedback I received from my last application, I've attempted to make an improvement on following the recommendations to improvise my skills of following the laws and the rules; as well as showing that I can enforce the rules alike. Of course I don't have any proof of this because I don't take screenshots of my actions (silly me), but I think I can be backed up on this from quite a few people that I regularly roleplay with (I don't want to sound like I'm blowing my own trumpet here).

I can safely say that I am quite active within the in-game help chat; as well as helping people within LOOC, OOC and within character situations; while still maintaining sufficient roleplay skills needed to carry on with situations. This also boosts my confidence to interact with people more physically instead of giving them verbal commands which they go upon. The act of enforcer lets people know that they can be helped in a more trustworthy way (not saying that people aren't liars, it's just the role of staff member can greatly improve the helping experience of newcomers as well as regular members). I like to help people who are struggling to get an answer from someone, even if it is a daft or unimportant question: I will attempt to answer them with my knowledge of whatever, really.

I don't have a lot of warnings on record and the majority of them are quite minor incidents (apart from that ban I got but we wont go into that...).
CShXoqD.png

I often get appreciative feedback from other players which I take into account. I will also try and act upon any negative feedback or discrepancies that come my way. Of course, people have to tell the blatant truth about your abilities regarding anything to do with rules, laws or general common sense. I'm not one for complaining so I usually keep any nasties to myself and brush them over because it's really not beneficial to hold grudges against anyone for the actions they've caused. I just like to get on with the task at hand while also trying to be humerous and mature at the same time. I like to make people laugh so I aim to really be quite casual but also following the correct policies that lie within rules and laws of the server. If someone doesn't do right, I will let them learn from their mistakes; it's not right to ban people outright or ban them for a couple of hours. They won't have the attitude to come back and learn from their mistakes.

I'm sure many of you know that for most of my time, I take part in passive roleplay. This is the act of roleplaying without taking part in criminalised activities, such as drug growing or raiding. This is because I feel like there is no fun in doing these sorts of things; if you've done it once then it's merely going to turn out similarly in the next (you win or lose, basically). I like to spend my time as Taxi Driver, Shopkeeper (running ALDI, etc), Police LEO or Officer and Medic. I also try to implement a lot of passive roleplaying ideas in the ideas and suggestions area of the forums (aren't I fancy). Passive roleplaying to me is a great way of not making enemies because I don't like making enemies, as some people might know.

As I mentioned before, I don't like getting into arguments because I mainly don't care. If I or someone else feels that someone has violated anything then so be it. They can kindly request for their punishments to be lifted or less harsh if they feel that they had been falsely accused. It's my way of making sure that things just get done without the need of time wasting contretemps.

Of course, all this talk wont make me all mighty and powerful, but it certainly will give me a go at seeing how well I can handle situations; no matter what the situation that I stroll upon may be.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am, yes. Usually I stay on for short bursts of time because usually no one wants to talk to me (I'm a lonely old man). I usually hop on TeamSpeak for long periods of time if I have been requested to do so. People can contact me through Steam or through Private Converses if they need any support (don't expect hugs though :p ).

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Nein.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*​
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
Thank you for visiting ALDI enforcer applications.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would love to see Lewis be a member of staff. Lewis has an excellent knowledge of the server rules and laws and frequently helps out in /help chat. Overall I will +support your application,

Good-luck!

M

Reaction score
I don't see why they would deny you. You're an excellent, helpful player and roleplay well. You follow the rules and always have done.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score

Rogue knows the rules like their apart of his own body, except for that little ban that happened ssshhhh.
Incredibly friendly, amazing rule knowledge & a great supervisor, you got my support Lewis

Kay

Reaction score
Rogue is a excellent role player and enforces the rules!
He helps out in the Help chat and overall is a active and professional player!
You have my full support!

Reaction score
+support from here
Rogue has shown superb rp'ing skills as well as rule knowledge. In addition he also has a welcoming, friendly attitude towards all players
The only reason he wasnt accepted last time is because the admins all are hired as secret Lidl propagandists

Reaction score
Rouge is an amazing member who definitely knows his rules. He's always active in OOC and helping in the Help Chat. I believe he'd make a great staff member.

Definitely
+Support from me

Reaction score
+Support

Reasons:
  • Rule Knowledge is excellent.
  • Always abides by the community rules.
  • Kind and helpful.
  • Well written applications shows devotion.
I am sure Lewis will make a brilliant enforcer within the community, who will be devoted and active there's nothing I can really say that is bad about Rogue.

MattIs

Obvious + Support - His rule knowledge is beyond exceptional and he is one of the friendliest players on the server, he constantly replies to people in the help chat; I know Rogue could pick this up easily and would make a great staff member.

Reaction score
He's a pretty cool guy I guess, would probably make an excellent staff member due to his vast knowledge of the rules and laws, and his exceptionally high standard of role play.

48TT1fp.jpg

+support I guess

Reaction score
Ever since I have played PERP, I have always known you, always following the law setting a good example, He is pretty cool and I also think he is in the right mind and and has the ability to become a staff member, I wish you well mate in your application xD

Reaction score
200_s.gif

Not much to say. Lewis has been an oustanding member of the community for a very long time and by knowing him very well I can just say that he would really fit into a staff position. He furthermore has an extensive knowledge of rules & laws.
Take Lewis, or just deny all o' them.

Reaction score
I have always seen Lewis as such a great role-player. From everything I have seen, he has very extensive rule knowledge and seems to hold the ability to enforce them well within the realms of reason. He's an amazing member of the community, really hope to see him on the staff team! +SUPPORT

Deleted member 4084

If he doesn't get accepted. I'm shoving a bamana up my ass

XkREhx1.png

1. Friendly
  2. Mature
  3. Understand Aldi Rules
  4. Understand Aldi Laws
  5. Will server Oldi well
  6. Very Intelligent
  7. All out funny
44RjwJ4.png

• Get this negative shit out of here.
wZACTlk.png

If im going to shove a banana up my ass if you get denied then obvs I'm putting Oldi Support
+SUPPORT

Reaction score
An obvious +Support from me.

You clearly put a lot of effort into this application.
You clearly know the rules very well.
You never get involved in stupid shit like I tend to do a lot.
You're nice, unlike a lot of people in this shithole community.
You like to experiment with different RP types, I have seen this first hand.
You admit when you are wrong.

I could not give anyone a higher recommendation, why haven't you been made enforcer before now I will never understand, and don't anyone try to make me.

Reaction score
Rogue is obviously one of the best candidates for enforcer, reasons stated below:
-A very nice person.
-Great rule knowledge.
-Can be serious when it's needed.
-Has a nice pussy (cat).

If you're retarded and haven't understood it already, I'm supporting this.

Reaction score
Rogue sends me punny and rude Snapchats. He has proper rule knowledge, can act calm no matter what, and his soothing voice should make any admin sit a dream. Smart, has the knowledge needed, and is overall a fitting candidate for the staff team.
(We all know he does this just to 1-up DannyD though :kappa: )

Reaction score
How could you not possibly want a smooth voiced, good roleplayer, calm at everything and a rude snapchatter to be in the staff team? He's a dream candidate, you're lucky he's here. Definitely a +Support from me.

JRW

Reaction score
Lewis, one of the best roleplayers ive ever played with, you have brilliant rule knowledge. Couldn't think of a better future staff member than you. +support

Reaction score
Honestly I don't understand why Lewis is not enforcer yet. He's one of the most amazing roleplayers I've ever met. He knows the rules and laws all around and he can act very mature. He'd be the perfect enforcer.

Huuuge +Support

Status
Not open for further replies.