Police Suggestion Alert in Police Computer if a prisoner has been broken out

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Alert in Police Computer if a prisoner has been broken out
Suggestion Description: Put an alert or auto warrant out for someone that has been broken out of jail, it makes sense as the jails are manned by a police NPC and they would clearly know if someone is not inside serving their sentence.

Why should this be added?:
-Realism 

What negatives could this have?:
-Nothing logically 

Reaction score
if the raiders win in the raid that mean there will be no evdince and they might kill everyone

2. if i do silent attack everyone will get alert and it wont be silent attack anymore

3. i dont think u will be able to do silent attack anymore

Reaction score
I agree with aloo, it makes jailbreaking a completely pointless mechanic, as the person will just get caught again for the same crime. This potentially just leads to one person serving the same sentence again, getting potentially jailbroken again and so on and so forth.

He is also right that stealthily breaking people out of jail will be completely pointless, as the entire PD will be alerted.

You're right it's realistic, but it's also not fun.

Reaction score
Maybe it should play after 10 minutes of the person being broken out of prison as it’s entirely unrealistic such an act would go unreported, especially since you needed to threaten the NPC with a firearm to open it.

Reaction score
Maybe it should play after 10 minutes of the person being broken out of prison as it’s entirely unrealistic such an act would go unreported, especially since you needed to threaten the NPC with a firearm to open it.
I agree, but I also agree from aloo's perspective. Silent breakouts should be still viable, whilst keeping the police notified from when you all leave. Technically speaking the NPC in the jail cells should rat you out and notify the PD. I like the idea of about 10 minutes later. The idea is not bad, not sure why there are so many downvotes. I believe with that re-vision it seems a viable change.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Yeah it seems reasonable that an ideal solution would be police get an alert 5 - 10 minutes after being broken out.