Paramedic Improved Teamwork

Reaction score
Follow-up of this amazing, beautiful suggestion as part of a series of requests from a union of paramedics who mainly enjoy and play as paramedics, seeking better gameplay as the most important profession of PERP.

Description of the idea:
(1) All paramedics involved in reviving someone receive the same monetary compensation ($500). This means that if Paramedic A is the fastest and gives the first shock to an unconscious victim which is not enough to revive him, but while Paramedic A is charging his defibrillators, Paramedic B comes by and shocks the victim a second time effectively reviving him, they will both get $500 as both gave a shock to revive the person, instead of only the person who gave the reviving shock getting $500.
(2) All paramedics receive monetary compensation ($250) whenever another paramedic disposes of a body, the exact same way police receive money from another one confiscating weapons or narcotics (originally another idea but modified with this better option suggested by @LilChicken).

Why should this be added? (pros):
+ A more fair and professional paramedic relationship. If you've ever played paramedic for more than 2 minutes you know some paramedics time their shocks specifically waiting to give the 3rd shock which is what revives most people to get $500, even if the other paramedic got first on scene and gave the first two shocks only to receive 0$ because someone else was waiting for that 3rd shock like a vulture. Besides, even if this were to happen by pure luck, there's no reason a medic who got to a victim first and gave the first shock should not be compensated for his efficient work. Likewise, there is no reason a medic who got there afterwards but still avoided potential death by shocking along the first medic on scene should not be compensated for his efficient work.
+ Again, more fair and professional job because some people like to be vultures. You can drag a corpse for 2 minutes only for another paramedic to be waiting next to the ambulance ready to use body disposal faster than the one who actually did the job dragging the body can.
+ Overall a huge quality of life improvement to paramedics.

What negatives could this have? (cons): [list of all bad aspects]
-

*Other additions: -

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

I've encountered on a few occasions actual arguments over medics fighting about who gets to revive someone first or rushing to dispose of bodies

Deleted member 5577

maybe it should also be like the cops where the money is shared? idk that would be cool

Reaction score
+ Support

Also, injuries should be more in-depth and pertinent until they are treated.
Broken arm? More recoil,
Broken legs? Can't spring (We already have this)
Broken ribs? Slower crafting times

Something to give the paramedics more analysis of what happened to someone, and could potentially full-blown surgeries or clinic visits.
If the above was added properly, I'd quit PLPD and become a paramedic main.

Reaction score
I think broken ribs should be something else because not everyone crafts and even if, I doubt you will need to craft anything when you have broken ribs.

This is however a cool idea and I'm going to suggest it later (crediting you for the initial idea) with additions of mine.

Reaction score
True, just sort of an idea that immediately came off the top of my head, but it could be anything.

Cheer, glad I can help.