All the Mods 6

Reaction score
What sorts of rules are we saying and 'enforceable' on here.

Assumeably things like griefing other players, destroying player buildings etc are all disallowed?

Reaction score
As far as I am concerned, and I am sure Mim will agree, as long as you don't exploit or annoy other players constantly, we don't really care how you spend your time on the server as long as you're having fun. You can claim chunks with FTBChunks to prevent griefing and theft. PvP is enabled, just don't be a tool.

Reaction score
Don't leave me out of this!!! And yes of course, unfortunately no missiles in this pack but nuclear bunkers are always welcome, just don't tell @Ellie
No missiles no fun! Should of seen our last one, even automated it with computer craft. Could have made a rocket silo through @Ellie's house.

Mim

Reaction score
No missiles no fun! Should of seen our last one, even automated it with computer craft. Could have made a rocket silo through @Ellie's house.
I know Madda i helped you build it :rolleyes: Jheeez. Computer craft is in this pack with more fun stuff to play with so definitely possible again!!!! Ill look at adding missiles if its possible :)

Reaction score
I know Madda i helped you build it :rolleyes: Jheeez. Computer craft is in this pack with more fun stuff to play with so definitely possible again!!!! Ill look at adding missiles if its possible :)
Yeah I just remembered you were actually there lmao, sorry! I'm old. @Samuel did not get me my pills today

Sam

Reaction score
I thought you gave him one of those pill containers with the days and times on because he wanted to be more "independent"?
Seeing as @Madda calls his day activity of drawing very bad images and playing video games his "job", he can't be independent.
@Madda I'm going to speak to the staff at the retirement home, they will have to take your PC and phone away from you. You need to stop buying stuff from TV Shop.