Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Alliat

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:73463429

HELPER APPLICATION LINK?:

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A HELPER?: 2 weeks

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I signed up as an helper because I wanted to something more for the community. When I became helper I automatically got more involved with the staff team. There I saw a part of Perp I knew existed, but I never got involved in. I found it very motivating to see how the staff team is working really hard every day to keep our player experience enjoyable. I have done my best in being as active as possible within the community and helping players with my limited powers. This varied from talking to players running over the intersection, to informing staff members about player breaking rules. Helping the community is great, but I feel that I would like to become a more autonomous staff member. I don't want to be a helper I want to be a slover. I do believe I have the skills and knowledge to become this. With my experience in the server as a civilian and a police officer I have seen most dimensions. Like powergrowing, roleplay and police role play. I think there is still a lot for me to learn within the staff team and I think that becoming an enforcer will offer my to opportunity to develop my skills.

I want to progress further, within the great staff team we have today. In the hope that my contribution will make a positive change for everyone in the community. Even if it is ever so slightly. When I first joined perp their there always staff members to protect me against rulebreakers and answer my questions. After 5 years I hope I can do the same for the people that join today.

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT WHILST BEING A HELPER?
During my time as an helper I have learned multiple things. I have observed a reports and I have received a small base fortifications training from @Mimball,. This confirmed my belief that I have the rule knowledge to enforce the server rules. But what I would say is the biggest eye opener for me, is the gratitude you get if you manage to help people. Even if what you did is ever so small. Like showing a new player where he can sing up as a medic. I hope I can help people in new ways as an Enforcer. .

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I just like to mention that: I won’t be the staff member camping at intersection all day to get the most warnings and bans done. But I will be active in helping the community. Explaining people why they broke the rules and why that's wrong. In the hope they will learn from it, instead of just being punished.

Last time my Enfrocer aplication got denied and I asked for feedback on how to improve. This is the feedback I recieved.
"We have checked your Helpchat activity and have seen that you have not been contributing to it a lot. We also feel like you are not involved in many RP sits when playing on the server."

The last time I have tried to be very active in responding to the help chat and when I had the chance I would provide a detailed answer explain the question. However I do find it often that other people already answer the question. And since I am not a parrot I always make the decision is my addition useful.

Second of all I have participated in numerous RP situations. I have build up a Trapani Pasta restaurant on numerous occasions. I have also participated in organising a carshow and doing some police rp. This mostly existed of doing trafic controls in the bazar erea.
I have actively tried in improving the rollplay quality on the server as well as visiting admin sits to learn from experienced staff members.

I hope you will find suitable candidates.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
Reaction score
+ Support, Alliat has shown that he can perform his duties well. Alliat is consistently involved in roleplay, helping new players, and staying on top of the rules. I feel like Alliat could use some more time as a Helper, but overall, has been doing a great job so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.