Server Suggestion Allow medics/fire fighters onto the monorail tracks.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Allow medics/fire fighters onto the monorail tracks.
Suggestion Description: After a recent update the monorail now kills you. While playing the server I have notice alot of people dying on the monorail (sweaters mainly) And the medics not being able to get to them. Somewhat like the hicktown change for firefighters to go into the water.

Why should this be added?:
- quality of life, Helps sweaters, Allows more RP and brings firefighters/medics to use teamwork to get someone up.

What negatives could this have?:
- None that I can think of but willing to add if someone brings up a good point.

Reaction score
Add custom footwear!!! Monorail-accessible!

Reaction score
Yes give us more capability for rescues to save dumb idiots who walk on it still. it literally says fire rescue emergency on the signs for the rover and ram, so we need more rescues that we can do.

Reaction score
Yes give us more capability for rescues to save dumb idiots who walk on it still. it literally says fire rescue emergency on the signs for the rover and ram, so we need more rescues that we can do.
We will add mini games where @doge can be stuck up a tree!

Reaction score
Or make it able to stop the monorail for like 1 min.
The best way to solve this is by giving higher rank firefighters/officers the ability to temporarely stop the monorail for the rescue, to stop the monorail you have on every station a powergenerator to disable the electrics. If you turn off the power you can enter the monorail tracks for like 1 min, if you are finished you should also be able to start the monorail again. I think 1min is enough to save a person on the tracks, and if not, you need to position someone at the powergenerator to disable it again if the timer runs out.

Reaction score
Or make it able to stop the monorail for like 1 min.
The best way to solve this is by giving higher rank firefighters/officers the ability to temporarely stop the monorail for the rescue, to stop the monorail you have on every station a powergenerator to disable the electrics. If you turn off the power you can enter the monorail tracks for like 1 min, if you are finished you should also be able to start the monorail again. I think 1min is enough to save a person on the tracks, and if not, you need to position someone at the powergenerator to disable it again if the timer runs out.
A temporary shutoff would be a neat fix although more involved. I know for our CPR training we did last week we had a simulated electric accident and the first thing we did was shut off the power. After that what we'd do is move the body as in this case it's not safe for us or to the patient.

With how fast the power kills someone on the server a minute should be enough time to grab them and walk them back as I think throwing them onto the road would do damage (I never can figure out if punching bodies or having them hit by cars when downed or thrown around reduces the red screen time).

Reaction score
A temporary shutoff would be a neat fix although more involved. I know for our CPR training we did last week we had a simulated electric accident and the first thing we did was shut off the power. After that what we'd do is move the body as in this case it's not safe for us or to the patient.

With how fast the power kills someone on the server a minute should be enough time to grab them and walk them back as I think throwing them onto the road would do damage (I never can figure out if punching bodies or having them hit by cars when downed or thrown around reduces the red screen time).
Im Pretty sure it does not,cause ive seen a Lot of Sweaters ran over Multiple times while downed and still have the same pulse,but with throwing them around/off height im not too sure,as they i normally do this once they are dead.