Server Suggestion Allow solo bank robberies.

Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Adjust the bank robbery system to allow a single person to start a bank raid.

This would be great for times when there's fewer people on, meaning org members are usually away. It will give people something to do during dead hours.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- Allows players to go solo if they want to
- Would be fun

What negatives could this have? (cons):
- 3.4? (the reward outweighs the risks though)​

Reaction score
then can i do solo bank raid with pistol to misdirect cops when my org members conduct a massive raid at projex

Reaction score
  • Staff
then can i do solo bank raid with pistol to misdirect cops when my org members conduct a massive raid at projex
This would not be viable enough to work as:
- Police can check warrants and see it’s 1 guy, allocating a small response unit.
- You have to pay to start them
- You’d be miles better off just joining your org in raiding projex.

Reaction score
it should be allowed if there are a low ammount of cops so lets say 5 or 6 but i dont think 1 guy fighting 11/10 cops including TFU should be allowed

Reaction score
it should be allowed if there are a low ammount of cops so lets say 5 or 6 but i dont think 1 guy fighting 11/10 cops including TFU should be allowed
That's how it usually was in the old days, a single Sweater with a M9 would cluelessly rob the bank hoping for big bucks. It gives the Police more stuff to shoot which I don't mind, it's a welcome change.

Reaction score
  • Staff
That's how it usually was in the old days, a single Sweater with a M9 would cluelessly rob the bank hoping for big bucks. It gives the Police more stuff to shoot which I don't mind, it's a welcome change.
Or when @Slayerduck would give sweaters PPKs and tell them to “talk to the person inside the bank office”