Amir's Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: amir.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:89289133

IN-GAME NAME: Amir Minge-Arnolds

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I've been a member of the perp community for quite some time now and I'm pretty familiar with nearly all the members and how we operate as a community, I'm still not as active as I used to be, however with a new position such as helper not requiring as much activity as a regular staff member I thought I'd put through an application as this sounds like the ideal position for me to be an on and off support figure for new members who I interact with more regularly than a large portion of the player base.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?: I believe I have shown incredible growth as a player within the community over these last three years and can be viewed as one of the most interactable players within the community, having been a staff member prior, I have experience handling player situations both in-game and out of it. In my opinion, I can be one of the most vocal people when it comes to pushing ideas from members of the community who don't believe they have a voice, and I have an excellent track record of showing leadership and guiding others.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: I have experience as a moderator having applied in 2017 back in my prime days of Perp and had balanced that with my leadership of the Patrol division when I was a Captain within the police department. Even after resigning as a staff member, I've shown to provide help when new players need it and have displayed the aptitude to go above and beyond to help newer players get started within the game to help develop our player base.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Just two points which I'll put below
- I am compliant with the requirements necessary to apply for this position.
- I am steadily trying to increase my productivity on the server however this is difficult to do on weekdays, as a working man.

I have left the requirements below for anyone who hasn't had the chance to glance at the template, and I may edit this application based on new information/discrepancies highlighted by members which I may not have thought of beforehand.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a consistently clear and audible microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Status
Not open for further replies.