Amir's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: amir

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:89289133

IN-GAME NAME: Amir Arnolds

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I would like to re-join the staff team in an administrative role and this will be the first step in doing so. I already enjoy helping people in the /help chat and I have done literally all I can possibly can to do this, this was part of the feedback for a previous staff application and I feel I have worked on this and responded to as many /help requests that have come through and I have been able to answer. Being a helper/staff member gives me another activity to perform in-game and on the forums, so instead of just growing drugs, playing cop, or role-playing, I can also help people and hopefully, eventually, enforce the rules too.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? I am an ex-staff member where I served as server moderator for around 1 year, this was back in 2015 and since then I am much more professional and respectable as a community member. I have decent skills and qualities which I have picked up from work and in-game and I am a qualified mediator so believe I can settle disputes between members of the community e.g. a report or action request. I have been a member for nearly 7 years, seen the up and downs of this community, and have been here for most of the updates, so feel I can best advise newer players in this position.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
  • Server Moderator (for approximately 1 year)
  • Event Staff (when we had the events/cinema server)
  • Real life experience (e.g. community mediator & more)
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I know that i have had bans previously but i can assure you that i have changed. I think i will suit the staff team. Thank you for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.