Lil Sam's Second helper app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Lil Sam

ROLEPLAY NAME: Sam Arnolds

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:97474497

IN-GAME NAME: Sam Arnolds

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: PerpHeads is a server that I hold dear to my heart, and I want to give back to the community by applying for a role that lets me help new players. I've met some amazing people on the server and have created many unforgettable memories.

I enjoy answering questions in OOC and Help chat, but I want to expand my assistance by handling Help & Support tickets.

I understand that this position is not about enforcing rules, but providing aid and support to players, which aligns with my interests. As someone who has spent a significant amount of time on the server, I am committed to being patient and understanding with players who may be experiencing difficulties

I know that it can be challenging to navigate through the game, and I want to provide guidance to new players and help them have a positive experience on PerpHeads. I understand that being a staff member comes with responsibility, and I am willing to put in the effort required to provide the best possible service to the community.

As a staff member, I understand that I need to behave professionally and respectfully at all times. I will represent the community well and be a positive role model for other players. Overall, I believe that I can be a valuable asset to the staff team and the community
I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to PerpHeads and help new players feel welcomed and supported. I am open to feedback and appreciate your time and consideration in reviewing my application.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Since my last application I have taken all the feedback I got into consideration and vastly improved my activity not just on the server but helping people in help chat and ooc chat. Thank you for taking the time to read my application

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week ✅
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✅
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. ✅
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. ✅

Reaction score
+support, every time I’m on and Sam is on as well I am constantly seeing him answering ppls questions in help chat and in ooc, whenever someone’s ask for help and Sam is near I watch him attempt too help as much as possible.
I think he could be a valuable asset too the helper team

Reaction score
Always see Sam answering help questions in OOC, very friendly player with good knowledge. He's always more than happy to show players new things. Don't see why he isn't fit for this role.

Reaction score
+rep is amazing kind very helpful, always see him in ooc helping players out. most the time first to respond when he is on

Status
Not open for further replies.