Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Raul Menendez

IN-GAME NAME:
Amy Kennedy

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:41244833

Israel

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I like the idea of being an enforcer, I enjoy the server very much and in addition I actually volunteer as a police officer in real life. So I would like to help the community in whatever situation that will come up. Questions, Guiding, patrolling and so on.

Some ways you can contribute to the server:

• I am willing to assist others in game mostly.
  • I can find and report bugs.
Some examples of how you've helped people out:
  • Mostly I played as Police officer, so I guided other new players how to play the role, the possible options and of course the server rules.
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am available more than 5 daily hours.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would really like to join the Enforcers squad and hope you find myself FIT! :)

Last edited:

MattIs

Hey there buddy,
I really suggest taking a look at some other peoples applications and using that to help you with your application as this is not enough content in my opinion in order for it to be accepted. Add some information on:
  • Some ways you can contribute to the server.
  • Some examples of how you've helped people out.
You're also not very active on the forums, so i'd get a little bit more known and then i suggest running for it!

Good Luck with Your Application
Kind Regards
Matt

Reaction score
Your application is lacking in the reason of why you'd like to become an enforcer.
Please explain why exactly you should be chosen. Do you have a certain set of skills, anything you can bring to the server? Tell us more about you, so we get to know you even better. Also, make yourself visible on the forums; Start posting. Especially on ban requests/appeals, and suggestions. Show that you are truly interested in the server, and would like to help.

Reaction score
Raul, You should really try and put some effort into your application, try to get on TeamSpeak 3 and be more active In-game. By that i mean, try and help out in /OOC and /Help and also while RPing in /Looc, and even by doing /Reports. I would suggest you to increase those things, just keep playing and be active keep helping out. Re-Apply in a month or so and you will see it will get alot better. Get to know people aswell, by helping people and talking alot OOC, and aswell by RPing. People will get to know you and people can actually judge you from there. Increase these things and i will put a +Support instead of my currently -Support

Reaction score
Hey nice to see that you want to be an enforcer, but there are a few things that will make this application better and you also a better candidate. Firstly put more effort into your application, secondly try getting yourself known by posting on the forum and talking to people in OOC chat. Thirdly help people in /help to show that you want to help the community. Lastly use other peoples applications to see what you should do to get the rank.
You also don't meet all of the requirements.
I also suggest you do these things and then apply again in a few months time.

Good Luck!

Reaction score
i know you very well and would love to see you in the admin team and you know the rules we could do with someone like you

Reaction score
Hello Amy, seen you a couple of times on the server but I'm going to -Support this for the following reasons:

Your application isn't the best, it seems rushed in my opinion and needs far more detail then it does now, you should also be much more active on the forums.

I've not seen you on TS3 and I'm on it each day, seems like to me you don't meet the requirements then.

You are active on the server but I've not seen you in /help or OOC chat much, remember that this is important to get more involved within the community. As well as that, you seem like you don't have enough rule knowledge to start enforcing them.

In the end, get more involved in the community, start helping in the /help chat and get more involved in OOC, regardless good luck with the application.

Reaction score
Application Denied,

The administration team do not feel that you are ready for this position. If you're thinking of applying again, please be active on the forum, help out in /help chat and possibly join us on Team Speak 3. However, thank you for showing an interest in joining the staff team!

Status
Not open for further replies.