zXDroNEXz's Enforcer Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Soul Evans

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:88346660

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I feel If i'm an Enforcer I can help the server decently and efficiently. I have known the servers existence ever since the beginning of 2014 and I haven't played allot until now. I greatly love this server and its community but i don't like when there are rule breakers. I see them frequently and it just bothers me so much that i cant do anything about It. I do report them but sometimes they are very slow.

By being Enforcer i feel like i could help Enforce the rules better and straighten up my act. I also would try to be the fastest and most understanding and nicest Enforcer there can be. I love this server and i would love to be Enforcer.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: No, But I feel like I can get a great start here and hopefully get along with the staff and community.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Well yes and no, I do get on occasionally and talk with the rest of the people but not every single time i get on the server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope that some of you can get past my age and consider me for Enforcer.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Email: [email protected]
Steam: zXDroNEXz

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Soul, unfortunately I have to inform you that you currently do not meet the requirements to apply for Enforcer.

One out of the five requirements is:

No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)

In your case you were banned for having an Excessive amount of warnings on the 18th of february 2015 and unbanned on the 21st.

- Alabin

Reaction score
I have never seen you on the server really, must be the time diffrence. so i cant say anything about it right now, but alabin is right you do not meet the requirements because of the ban.

i would like to +support this if the days since last ban are over and i have seen you more, ingame.

Reaction score
I've seen you on the server, but hardly in /help or OOC chat and that's important to make yourself known among the community, your role-play hasn't exactly been the best from what I've seen and I don't see you on TS3 that often.

Basically, make yourself more known to the community and also, focus more on serious role-playing instead of doing it for the banter otherwise people won't take you seriously.

amr

Reaction score
Now let see why you should not become enforcer:
  • In the application you state that you were on this server since 2014 and you did not play a lot until now, It does not really matter if you did not play a lot what matters is you playtime which you left out of the template on purpose.
  • You also have a ban that you have recently been unbanned from and you decide that you would like to be an enforcer on our severy only 1 week or less since you ban
  • This application is really short, undetailed, and to quick.
A tip from me is: If you want to be enforcer on this server then I suggest you close this application and improve your self ingame and improve your reputation try not to ruin it by some foolish act you decided to do. Try and befriend as much people as possible ingame and teamspeak then you may reapply a month later, If you follow my tips I promise you would become enforcer by your next application. Hopefully this has helped you become more patient to achieve this position because you can never be offered sone thing, but you must achieve it.

Reaction score
Now let see why you should not become enforcer:
  • In the application you state that you were on this server since 2014 and you did not play a lot until now, It does not really matter if you did not play a lot what matters is you playtime which you left out of the template on purpose.
  • You also have a ban that you have recently been unbanned from and you decide that you would like to be an enforcer on our severy only 1 week or less since you ban
  • This application is really short, undetailed, and to quick.
A tip from me is: If you want to be enforcer on this server then I suggest you close this application and improve your self ingame and improve your reputation try not to ruin it by some foolish act you decided to do. Try and befriend as much people as possible ingame and teamspeak then you may reapply a month later, If you follow my tips I promise you would become enforcer by your next application. Hopefully this has helped you become more patient to achieve this position because you can never be offered sone thing, but you must achieve it.

I do have a week's playtime and i can promise you that. I knew about that ban and i even said to swiper "Welp, I cant apply i still have a ban that needs a few more weeks" Swiper responds with something along the lines of "Oh, Well you should still post it and see how it goes". I honestly did try my hardest and best on the application its just that i was short-worded and it was 11 at night when i wrote it. I have tried to befriend some people and i did try my hardest before posting this application. The reason on why i didn't play in the beginning of 2014 and why now is because i had to wrap up some things in another lame perp server named Protocol gaming and then i decided welp..... I might aswell try this server and see how it goes and i have been loving this server ever since. The staff team is all friendly, The community is nice and forgiving, And i really love the concept of being serious.

Edit: The reason why i Replied and not commented:http://gyazo.com/f45212895a64991f16f8ef05c507b30d

Reaction score
From the application, it really looks like you didn't put a lot of work or effort into it. I haven't seen you on much but neither am I on that much but from what I've heard you aren't on that much. Your ban does contradict things a little bit but I think that if you just join the Teamspeak server while you're on and just try to help out and answer questions in chat and just get a good rep of being a helping guy, you've got my support!

Reaction score
-support

Sorry I do not think your enforcer material here are my reasons first I have not seen you help that much in /Help or OOC i have not seen you much on teamspeak and of-course the recent ban (within 30 days) has happened also this app does not look like much effort has been put into it. so its a -support from me.

Reaction score
Application closed and Denied

I am sorry but this has to be closed.
You currently have a ban on record that has been issued in under 30 days. By that you do not meet the given requirements. Feel free to apply again after the 30 days period.​

Status
Not open for further replies.