Andrew's Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: andreW

ROLEPLAY NAME: Ben Ross

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:2385029

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
Hello everyone! I am Andrew otherwise known to everyone as 'Ben Ross' in-game.

I love this community, I really do. I have built many new relationships with people in this community which has led me to gain a ton of experience from all different sides of roleplay sphere which would allow me to assist in any situation presented by a user. I am an extremely approachable and friendly person further allowing me to handle situations in a unbiased matter taking both sides into account. I also have a lot of free time right now to offer to the server as well, with uni starting up again I can balance both and hopefully make a change on the server.

I have also been a helper for around 6 months now which has been a good experience as it has further aided my knowledge of the server and gave me the chance to meet some incredible people. Moving on from this position to Enforcer allows me to help a wider range of people and assist in unique situations. I know this is a much different role from helper but they do share some similarities, and I feel as though I do have the required skill set to become a capable enforcer.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thanks for reading!

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server.

Reaction score
+1, hadnt spoke to him , but after chilling for a while , talented man , makes good music and would be a good enforcer

Reaction score
Very dedicated individual, as can be seen from him writing an Enforcer Application during study hours.

Chill kid, sometimes annoying, coin toss imo go ahead and roll

IMG_1300.png

Reaction score
-1 would be bad, jokes aside

nah this guys chill, good lad with good intentions, good knowledge and has #reformed a lot since yesteryears

gwon lad

Reaction score
+1, even though I haven't had a lot of interactions with andrew but he seems like a very chillex person, i see him often helping others and I believe his knowledge is good enough for him to become an enforcer and take that step into the staff team, good luck : D

Reaction score
+1, amazing helper and an overall friendly guy. I wish you and your application the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.