Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: andreW

ROLEPLAY NAME:
Ben Ross

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:2385029

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
Hello everyone! I am Andrew otherwise known to everyone as 'Ben Ross' in-game.

I have been quite a controversial figure in the past within this community with many interesting scenarios panning out on this server with me involved which have not ended so well. Ever since my return in January I have hopefully shown everyone that I've changed and old me is not me anymore.

Now with that out the way let's get into why I want to be an Enforcer -

I love this community, I really do. I have built many new relationships with people in this community which has led me to gain a ton of experience from all different sides of roleplay which would allow me to assist in any situation presented by a user. I am an extremely approachable and friendly person further allowing me to handle situations in a unbiased matter taking both sides into account. With summer starting I have just finished my exams for the year and meaning I have the whole of summer free which will allow me to spend more time on the server then usual and help people. As I mentioned earlier in this paragraph I have gained a ton of experience from being on this server for more then 6 years with my rule knowledge and understanding being top of the notch.

I am also a helper and have been actively doing my role accumulating over 140 help & supports tickets handled and solved within a time-frame of 3 weeks, this has been a been a good experience as it has further aided my knowledge of the server and gave me the chance to meet some incredible people. Moving on from this position to Enforcer allows me to help a wider range of people and assist in unique situations. I know this is a much different role from helper but they do share some similarities, I feel as though I do have the required skillset to become a capable enforcer.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thanks for reading!

thanks to dave & moon for both having a PHD in English literature

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server.

Reaction score
made a good 100k off winner rating this, very reformed individual worth it

Reaction score
andreW even with the limited amount of encounters ive had with him ingame,is a nice guy,he knows the Rules to a T and i have not seen toxic Behaviour in him(Although i never really knew him before he was helper though) I think he would be a good fit.

Reaction score
IMG_0107.png

All jokes aside, I used to fucking hate you because you were SOOOOOOOOOOO fucking annoying, and you still kind of are, but you can't really help being Scottish. You've definitely come back and shown everyone that smo and andreW are two different people. You have been helpful and doing good within your current rank, and I can see you being an Enforcer.

Good luck kid​

Reaction score
don’t let this distract you that this is the same guy who teleported the ENTIRE server in 2017 on ssrp

lack of trust my support remains neutral…

(+Support)

Reaction score
Hi , I've known Andrew personally for years and to be honest his personality is really weird at the core to say the least however that is a different topic. My main topic is to show you andrews true colours and his intentions with the perpheads server. Andrew may act nice and seem to be a good moderator but this is all a hoax to get himself in a position of power so he can abuse his newly found powers to gain an unfair advantage on normal players. An example of this is Andrew often metagames is extremely racist buy's perp money with real life money. I have proof of this on multiple occasions andrew has called me the p word as my heritage comes from india. As you can also see he gave my friend adam molotovs and told him to blow shops up adam has never played perp and didn't know it was serious getting him banned from the server then told him the second time they changed the rules and got him to do it again. I also have a metagaming ban and so do our group that play with andrew. Andrew was the one who told us to all metagame and even joined us im sure i have a couple clips of us metagaming before our ban. It pains my heart to have to write this comment however i do not think it fair nor just for a player like this to gain a position of power on a server as prestige as perpheads and his intentions to abuse his power will shatter the reputation of perpheads and help him gain an unfair reputation against legitimate players.

Reaction score
Known the man a lot longer than anyone here, we go back 13 years back to when he was typing my primary school homework on the pcs in the corridor :ShedATear: he is an honest man but I can't sit back and watch this anymore IVE HEARD ENOUGH, bro does piss about in discord metagaming from TIME TO TIME but who don't. He admitted it himself, he's a changed man, he 'grew' (5'3 Andrew over there) give the man four more chances and he still might let you down, like he let me down playing Valorant, and he alt f4's because he's lost his mental. He's done it once here, he'll do it again. You cook one meal it doesn't make you a chef he said. I say we give him his role see what he does and learn from our consequences FOR VALOR FOR HONOUR. I have done it with him, he's given me the ins and outs of perp city ALL THROUGH DISCORD shaking my head, telling me how to raid, where to raid, how to mug, WHO to mug; He's even considered insiding his gang through discord. I believe in him so much he truly is a one of a kind. +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.