Any good games?

Reaction score
Getting bored of GMOD, CSGO, etc. Looking for some good games to play that are cheap but can't find any. Anyone know any decent ones, FPS? Can't run PUBG either.

Reaction score
@Creepis
If you're into story games, then try Ori and the Blind Forest.
I also recommend Undertale.

I 100% DEFINITELY recommend a game called OneShot. This game is a hidden gem with a small player base, which is alright. I like this game not only because it breaks the 4th wall (you can talk to the main character) but because you can easily get attached to Niko, the protagonist and the characters in the game. This game will definitely leave a mark when it ends.

Rocket League is also really fun, but it also has a competitive side.
Another game that I really enjoyed is Bioshock Infinite. This game is literally a mind fuck and it's third place in my favorite games. #1 is OneShot :)

Reaction score
ARMA 2 DayZ OverPoch, I know it's an old game, but there are still a lot of people playing and it's soo much fun with friends, because you can build bases, kill AI, gain coins.
ARMA 3 - Idk, there's a lot of mods to play with it.
Rust - Very fun, especially if you're playing with friends or clan.
Mount & Blade - Warband Viking conquest - really fun game if you haven't played it, I prefer the viking conquest one, because it has a nice storyline and stuff.

Reaction score
League of legends is a free good moba that is great, but unfortunately everyone except me in this community is trash at it!!!