Any help with RDA/RTA’s

because smelling of weed makes you a pikey. a Dab pen doesnt make you smell with all the effects of weed and a full tank is the equivilant of like 10 joints lol

@Aquaa in England if you smell of weed 3 things can happen:

- You get robbed at knife point (Only in shitholes like mass council flat areas)
- The Roz catch a whiff and cavity search your bum hole publicly
- You get wastemen coming up to you like "Oi bruv got any spare ganj also who's your dealer mate"

@JRW Awesome! I can't wait to try them myself. The tank will last you a month I think, depending on your e juice and daily drags of course. But very cheap just 3 bucks a month then.

Instead of buying the lumi, I was close to buying the Uwell Crown 4,but ended up buying TFV12 Prince cobra edition instead, it's amazing.

I mean dab pens are a different high imo thats why I use them... Its like smoking a joint or ripping a shotty they both result in different highs.

Reactions: JRW
I heard that RDA/RTA vapes require a fair bit of maintenance, Imo it'd be worth getting a box mod kit or something like a smok stick to get into vaping "properly" before jumping straight into the fiddly world of RDA.

I've been vaping for months, they're tedious but they're pretty easy, i ended up getting a few disposable tanks with decent mesh coils so its all cushdy, also if anyone wants a good suggestion for liquid, Candy king Strawberry watermelon bubblegum on ice is insane x

Try Mohawk and co fizzy juice, strawberry and honeydew are the best ones imo

Back