Thoughts about the future?

Reaction score
I'm not certain about my future, I will either go college or attend a Army Foundation apprenticeship where I get paid for military training and then get to choose a role to go in to (Infantry, Technical Intel, Calvary etc)

Reaction score
Big plans to join the Police force/ RAF (as a pilot} all in order to land myself a Chief of security job on-board Cruise liners, which is surprisingly a job you can walk straight into. At the moment it is looking like I am going to finish school and college and then go into officer training in the RAF before getting my Pilot licence for transport jets like the C-130 as that is what I would like to do, cargo. After that I will join the police for about 4 years with the military experience.
In order to do this I have started flying light aircraft, the Icarus c42, I have 10 hours which is just under half way to the minimum hours required to get my MPPL (microlight pilots licence) soon I will have my first solo flight, I estimate this will happen for my 16th or 17th hour.
Extras:
A CSO (Security job I mentioned^^) gets paid around 80k a year which is ok for a job where you get to travel round the world while overseeing a crew of security officers.
In terms of stripage a CSO has 3, which is one less than the Captain of the ship, this is significant because it means that you can bring your family on for longer and have a bigger cabin. More stripes means you get more luxury's, you are classed as an officer so you in in the nuice places and have a cabin all to yourself which is bigger than guest cabins, it has a balcony ETC.
I seem to have gotten ahead of myself and typed an essay.
Thanks for reading.