Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Hayden
How long were you banned for: 1 Month

Your Steam Name
: SammyM
Your In-game Name: Ole Joakim
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128258590/

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5 - Decided to run over a group of people outside PD for no reason.
Why should this appeal be considered:
As a 21Y/o university student, I wanted to focus on my studies and quit playing Perp so much, I was addicted. I'm sure some might understand. I wanted to make an f6 to ban myself, but for an instance, I was in a car and just saw a group of people, I had to just do it so I wouldn't later back off my plan of leaving. I saw that there was at least 1 staff on sight and I saw there were much more online so it wouldn't be so bad for the players as it would for me. I am sorry for ruining the role-play, but i was in a confused position and i made a mistake.

As stupid as it may sound from me to say now. My university announced the day after my ban that some of my grades won't be from F to A and rather be passed or not passed because of the covid situation and the exams will be from home, therefore I don't need to study as much anymore. I now have free time to play Perp again. I love this community and the game. I think Perphead has the potential to become an independent game. I have donated to this server and I will do it again. I wanted to write a lot here to show you I care about this server.

Hayden when you banned me and asked me if I thought it was funny, I shook my head no. Because I know how annoying it can be.
Next time I will make F6 instead if I ever want to ban myself. But I want to play now and take breaks without ban occasionally. I hope you can understand, I have been stupid.

-Sammy

Additional Comment(s):
I did get a warning right before the incident because I bombed the wrong person and it had nothing to do with me attempting to quit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
reZ3HtW.png

Whilst I do appreciate the time you've spent to write this appeal, I think that a 1 month ban for essentially mass RDM is quite lenient. I would advise against doing something like this in the future if you don't want to face the consequences.

Reviewed with @Mim

Status
Not open for further replies.