About Liam Garcia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So hello perpheads community I know that you don't like me at all because of all my actions and the things I have said to people and you are all in most cases 5-6 years or 10 years older, most of them probably don't taken seriously because I'm still just like I'm a child, but as I said, there were people who really had problems in the family or others and I know that it was / is disrespectful, but I would like to talk to everyone again I apologize to the community for the whole thing and I know that you probably don't believe me or you don't care about my apology, I can completely understand that, but I still say apologize for everything and think it's correct from the people who judged me directly than me banned even though they didn't know what really happened because no one has a recording or anything else but doesn't matter, it matters to me at all In case, sorry again, this post shouldn't tend to let me stand there so that I might get banned.It's been 4 months again and I've just decided to do this post and I also apologize again to @flugs does I'm sorry that I became a little disrespectful but I found your reaction to my post simply exaggerated and I reacted in this way you will probably forgive me the least but you should still know that I am sorry as I said I don't want to somehow feel sorry for this post or so I would just like to say that this PerpHeads break is probably doing me very well, my grades have improved a lot, my behavior and etc, but as many people know, you can't change so quickly I will work on myself and just wanted to knock a statemant out again that I am currently working on myself although most probably will not believe it, I wish you guys have a nice evening perpheads community.

~zeus / Liam Garcia

Reaction score
Where is your apology to me? Came on the forums trying to start something and I called you out and then you decided to personally attack me?

When did I do that?

I can't remember exactly which situation it was, but I also know that I should apologize to you and I am happy to do that now, too, but I also think that you will not buy this excuse from me, but I apologize anyway my actions there @Mim

Reaction score
Why are you still here dragging up dirt?

Your 'apologies' or whatever they are meant to be in this post are so backhanded they are worthless.

You come on once in a blue moon, try to pull at our heartstrings, and then begin bashing people again.

Just go away.

I just asked something about his rank and I get pissed off by him, which I can understand and I know that you won't buy the excuses from me, but anyway I apologize and I will work on myself I don't want to say more @Acerius

Mim

Reaction score
When did I do that?

I can't remember exactly which situation it was, but I also know that I should apologize to you and I am happy to do that now, too, but I also think that you will not buy this excuse from me, but I apologize anyway my actions there @Mim
Ring any bellls?
DDBSpG9.png

Reaction score
So hello perpheads community I know that you don't like me at all because of all my actions and the things I have said to people and you are all in most cases 5-6 years or 10 years older, most of them probably don't taken seriously because I'm still just like I'm a child, but as I said, there were people who really had problems in the family or others and I know that it was / is disrespectful, but I would like to talk to everyone again I apologize to the community for the whole thing and I know that you probably don't believe me or you don't care about my apology, I can completely understand that, but I still say apologize for everything and think it's correct from the people who judged me directly than me banned even though they didn't know what really happened because no one has a recording or anything else but doesn't matter, it matters to me at all In case, sorry again, this post shouldn't tend to let me stand there so that I might get banned.It's been 4 months again and I've just decided to do this post and I also apologize again to @flugs does I'm sorry that I became a little disrespectful but I found your reaction to my post simply exaggerated and I reacted in this way you will probably forgive me the least but you should still know that I am sorry as I said I don't want to somehow feel sorry for this post or so I would just like to say that this PerpHeads break is probably doing me very well, my grades have improved a lot, my behavior and etc, but as many people know, you can't change so quickly I will work on myself and just wanted to knock a statemant out again that I am currently working on myself although most probably will not believe it, I wish you guys have a nice evening perpheads community.

~zeus / Liam Garcia
Ring any bellls?
DDBSpG9.png
Awww that's so cute, the only reason why you think blackdown gave you so much respect is cuz he banned me for targeting you. Honestly it's been too long for me to care anymore so if you wanna drop everything I will.

Reaction score
Awww that's so cute, the only reason why you think blackdown gave you so much respect is cuz he banned me for targeting you. Honestly it's been too long for me to care anymore so if you wanna drop everything I will.
@Henry also before that @blackdown was a very great person who gave you advice for life you preferred to try to make me down with 8 men then got your punishment for it

Reaction score
My guy, it's about time you stop begging on the forums and just wait out your ban tbh.
As miniraze said as well, there's no point crying about it here. Just wait out your ban, improve your reputation within the community and we'll forgive you. I used to be just like you and well I guess everyones mostly forgiven me since 4 years ago lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.