Apology @Madda @fredy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @McGlinchy @Fredy @Madda
How long were you banned for: 6 months, reduced to 3 months, extended to permanent

Your Steam Name
: Wiki
Your In-game Name: Jemima McGowan or John McGowan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155779481

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Failed Mass RDM attempt - Extended as he called a community member IRL multiple times
Why should this appeal be considered: Hello,

I would first like to apologize for my attempted MassRDM, I am sorry for attempting to throw the grenade into the bazaar shop and I am so sorry about that, it was a dumb thing to do for a small bit of fame which lasted a few hours.

Now to the main reason I was permanently banned. I decided it would be a good idea to call another community member @finlay3110, I understand he will probably not accept my apology due to the way I acted after the ban towards him, I have tried to add him on steam to chat with him but I do not think he is happy about it and I completely understand that. It was wrong of me to contact your phone number, I seriously regret my decisions and the way I acted towards you after the ban. I am seriously sorry and have deleted the phone number from my messages and I seriously will not contact it again.

The way I acted when I started to send it to people was wrong, the stuff I said was not okay and I understand the frustration with you, please @finlay3110 accept my apology and I promise to never act like this towards you again.

I would also like to add the fact that I admitted to the staff team that I did it, I did not argue

Additional Comment(s): I have tried to add you on steam @finlay3110, please accept

Last edited:
Reaction score
Involved

I’d like to admit that I peer pressured wiki into doing it and therefore I should be the one banned and give this kind soul another chance

Reaction score
Will you be mature enough to come on TeamSpeak and talk to me?

Reaction score
Thing is wiki there is a difference between doing shit online and calling my work phone number/texting it ..........

Reaction score
YES HOWEVER
That doesn't give you the right to share it with people in an attempt to use it maliously. In the eyes of the law this can constitute to harassment/attempting to incite harassment.

Reaction score
Wiki im not sure your aware of the gravity of the situation but Scotland has some of the strictest laws on what you did. Inciting people to harass/sharing information in an attempt to use it maliously

Reaction score
@finlay3110 I was not chuckling, you were constantly moved out and I couldn't really say anything to you. I did not expect the situation to go so far and wasn't acting mature enough. Please just accept me or come on ts,

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Would just like to say. Wiki was peer pressured a lot during this whole situation a lot to do it. Even though he's accountable for his own actions. As is Finlay for putting his phone number on the internet, under a website that's his name which he also has in-game and on the forums. What do you expect? Finlay you blew this whole situation out of context. Especially for me who just looked at your CV. You started slandering me and other people, poking staff with shit accusations and telling me you have me IP, rather than doing the mature thing that any normal person would do and just block a number.

Reaction score
Hey, I was one of the people finlay turned to after he was ignored by multiple staff members.

So, the whole situation has snowballed out of control from a small idiotic prank into something that actually impacted Finlay heavily. I was in the channel before anyone was punished and wiki did apologise - yes he was being quite immature about it - but I honestly don't think wiki understand the stressful implications that it caused for Finlay.

Now, I do not agree with how most people have turned this situation into an ocean of accusations and lies; some of the instances weren't Wiki and this is known. I am not defending Wiki's actions but I am simply trying to persuade you @finlay3110 that he is willing to have a mature discussion with you and I want you to tell him every inconvenience that this prank-calling has caused you as Wiki really needs to understand the severity of what he's done.

I suggest that you give some thought to talking to Wiki, @finlay3110, as he has a lot to say right now, even if you want someone to act as a middle man, whom you trust, there are lots of people who'll do that for you. I support allowing Wiki to rejoin the community, even it means he has to wait out a lengthy ban for its entirety, I don't think this mishap should eject him completely.

I hope you see where I'm coming from Finlay,
Joey.

Reaction score
I accept that you do not want to talk with me, at the time I thought it was a joke and did not realize the effect it had on you. I thought it was a joke but that is not the matter. I am sorry for bothering you in the post and I will leave you alone now. @finlay3110

Reaction score
Okay so I have come to the following conclusion.
I don’t believe wiki should be permanently banned however he still does need to be punished. That’s my two cents. Wiki if I get a chance to come on tomorrow I will however I am extremely busy with work preparing for a event in the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.