MrLewis - Resignation Post.

Reaction score
Goodbye lewis, Good luck in your future :p <3

your not a bad org leader i lied <3

Reaction score
You and Ash were my favourite staff members as you were so kind and cool :( I hope you will have a nice stay as regular member tho :asshat:

Reaction score
goodluck mate I Really enjoyed playing with you you were one of the first people who helped me become enforcer and mod and i'm really grateful i never thought i make it so far in such little time but with your help and few others from staff i managed it. So thank you once again and i hope i will see you on the server. :D

Reaction score
Bye Lew Lew. D:

Sad to see you go, we wont have more banterous moments, like we had with peter the prophet and other organizations. You have been a great mod and person. Its sad that everyone i know is leaving now. The server won be the same without you D: .

have a great time "outside" rofl

- NotAMelon

Reaction score
I've met you thanks to Senlin when you were admin on my darkrp server lol. You were a good mod on PerpHeads and you tried your best to always respond to reports. Even though I didn't RP with you that much lately, you were a good guy. Hope to see you around as a normal PH member :) (PERPHeads not the other PH site)

Reaction score
Goodbye Lewis, i'm sorry about the fact that we didn't have much time to know each other, except from the time you spent, as a staff member, helping me and the rest of the community; because i really would have liked to know you better :rolleyes: BYE BEY