Public Apology

Reaction score
Good day everyone,
I would like to apologize for my behavior towards all of you lately, I have been having my own personal problems within real life and that lead to some unwanted behavior both in the forums and in the game, as for that I have been advised by Lieutenant @Epithax to take some time off, which I might just do.

Personal apologies to some of you
@Walker - Even though I have talked to you personally, I have been doing things to you that I shouldn't have done at any point, and as I stated in the PM I am clearly sorry for those actions.

@LEWIS 088 - When it comes to the fact that it has not been that lately, I have not been the nicest person when it comes to you since my start in the community, although I believe the situation has improved, I own you a huge apology.

@Epithax - You helped me a lot, I have been acting unfairly towards you in the last few days when it comes to me being an officer or other things around it, you helped me get better, I appreciate that, and want to say sorry.

@Cole - I have taken a lot of effort and time from you for a simple action I should have never done, and it would all have been better, I apologize for my actions and, I'm just sorry.

And although this is short I would still like to apologize to anyone I have hurt during that time, a lot of people may rate it dumb or whatever but I just want to tell you I am sorry for my actions, I did not add all the people I know, as I do not know who I specifically did hurt or not, but I just added some that might, as I have been an absolute retard to them, still sorry.

Have a nice day,
SleepyMode.

Reaction score
Good day everyone,
I would like to apologize for my behavior towards all of you lately, I have been having my own personal problems within real life and that lead to some unwanted behavior both in the forums and in the game, as for that I have been advised by Lieutenant @Epithax to take some time off, which I might just do.

Personal apologies to some of you
@Walker - Even though I have talked to you personally, I have been doing things to you that I shouldn't have done at any point, and as I stated in the PM I am clearly sorry for those actions.

@LEWIS 088 - When it comes to the fact that it has not been that lately, I have not been the nicest person when it comes to you since my start in the community, although I believe the situation has improved, I own you a huge apology.

@Epithax - You helped me a lot, I have been acting unfairly towards you in the last few days when it comes to me being an officer or other things around it, you helped me get better, I appreciate that, and want to say sorry.

@Cole - I have taken a lot of effort and time from you for a simple action I should have never done, and it would all have been better, I apologize for my actions and, I'm just sorry.

And although this is short I would still like to apologize to anyone I have hurt during that time, a lot of people may rate it dumb or whatever but I just want to tell you I am sorry for my actions, I did not add all the people I know, as I do not know who I specifically did hurt or not, but I just added some that might, as I have been an absolute retard to them, still sorry.

Have a nice day,
SleepyMode.

I most say this takes confidence to admit when your wrong its a great trait to have, I hope to see you on the force :) , also good luck with your personal issues!