Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Kenty
How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name: Bandito Burrito
Your In-game Name: Jennifer Labosa
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171176292

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4, 1.1, 1.3 - User stalled a situation where it came to getting guns out of his trunk which he took and stored from a raid, user stalled the situation for over 5 minutes and this ended up in his death, user was disrespectful over the situation in OOC to Staff and to other users and slandered myself multiple times. [Long ban due to his poor record and this being a common thing with him]. Also causing a lot of issues on the forums. [Further issues on forums and telling me to basically die.]
Why should this appeal be considered: all i'm going to say is that i didn't mean the hurtful words i said. I wish I could take it back,but you can't change the past but you can change the future. I realize that ever since I was banned and I have changed myself for the better. If i can have another chance or prove to you I have changed, maybe you can bring me back? but that's for you to decide. I attempt this method to you again because i want to prove to you I have changed through out the ban and through out quarantine. but in life, we go through phases of whatever kind of doubt or how we think of ourselves. as a teenager we decide in life what we do or want to do,but we don't have a mental capacity of whether what effects what we say or not. But, I learned that now, and if i can prove that i have changed for the better, i will take that opportunity to shine. In our lives we want to shine like a star, and sometimes there is a cost for such things. But I do not only would like to shine like a star, but also prove that i can be of one with support.
May god bless you and your families during these times.

Additional Comment(s):i promise to never be a meany boi ever again

Last edited:

Deleted member 5577

Your appeal just got denied yesterday? Further to this, your apology is very short and you have since been toxic towards me and nutrient which staff can see I posted in your previous ban appeal. Seems to me you're not sorry you just are bored and want to come on perp...

"""
Relevant kinda might help the admins who deal with this to assess wether he’s changed or not.

just 10 days ago this user contacted me out of the blue to be toxic to me about two bans nutrient10 issued. He baselessly accused both of us of being racist and was incredibly toxic through the conversation.

"""

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
man, i apologised to you but cannot get in contact with nutrient and i will apologise to him when i can get a chance but i stuck my opinion out.
and thanks for your feed back on my apology.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.