Application Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

Just here to give you some information about making organization applications and what guidelines you should follow when making them.
For your convienence I have provided a list below;

- Follow the organizations application format. ( If they do not have one, you will find a reccomended one to use when applying. )
- Show that you are mature enough to be in an organization
- Show that you can be in the organization and follow it's concepts, wether thats being a Hitman group, or being a security team make sure to show proof that you can follow this and be in the organization and provide them with what they need.
- When making an application try to make it clear what organization you are applying for. For example [The Corleone]
- Don't be disrespectful; treat this section like the Enforcer applications section.
- Most of all, be respectful and don't be a sore-loser if you don't get in. Just try again another time!

The only persons that are allowed to post stuff in the specific applications are; The Leader and/or Org Admins, the player applying and Server Adminstrators.

Reaction score
  • Staff
//Closed - To protect against unneeded posts. You can post update messages if you like, but other than that I think that it should remain closed due to the reason I previously listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.