AR on @Ethan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Al Capone / Katchin Neager
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ethan / Ethan Belinsky
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55480733
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 He raided whilst cops were on scene and plus john daymon is getting fucked as you can see in the evidence he started shooting at defenders even though Ethan was to the side with an AR.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: ^

Reaction score
3.4 He raided whilst cops were on scene
You should have made a report. I was there at the time and can assure you that this is incorrect.
67b4c484ce19a657280d1f55507a4356.png

These timestamps mark Daymon leaving and the raid starting. Here's proof:

Besides, there were very few cops on at the time and only 1 (Daymon) if any were near Slums at the time of the raid. I do not believe the risk taken by Ethan was high enough for it to breach rule 3.4

A1L

Reaction score
We had killed 2-3 of ethan's friends who started to shoot at us, ethan had left and cops responded we told them and then ethan comes past the officers and rushes into the base and starts to kill us. What do you mean? He risked his life by coming back after he saw cops was there.

Deleted member 5920

We had killed 2-3 of ethan's friends, ethan had left and cops responded we told them and then ethan comes past the officers and rushes into the base and starts to kill us. What do you mean? He risked his life by coming back after he saw cops was there.

- First of all, let's stop the lying in the AR, "2-3" of my friends? You killed Collier. I don't know about you but that looks like 1 person.

- I hadn't left, I had ran outside to bandage and heal as I was getting wallbanged to fuck.

- I came back inside, Daymon was leaving as I passed him so why would I deal with him?

To be honest just seems like you guys are salty that you got 1v3ed and I suggest instead of making petty ARs you put your time into learning to aim.

Reaction score
Lol when someone is proud of themself for being good in a video game...

Deleted member 5920

You got killed by 1 person when you had 3 other people shooting at me 4Head

A1L

Reaction score
I didn't realize it was collier and I had saw multiple of you hence why I said 2-3, why did you guys even open fire in the first place? It's quite clear that you knew cops was there and had still walked in and I heard someone saying "They called Ethan a pussy" and you walked straight past them, like was they fucking helping you or something?

Deleted member 5920

You saw mutiple of us? It was only ever me and Collier lmao and I don't understand how it's my fault the cops weren't doing their job?

A1L

Reaction score
@Ethan I'm trying to ask why did you even shoot at us, like I mean was you trying to raid us or something? And I mean, it's quite clear you saw the cops and knew they was your friends.

Deleted member 5920

@A1L Eren pointed a gun at me, pretty good reason to shoot him. The rest of you then killed Collier. Can you stop changing what your issue is and stop slandering me? It would be very much appreciated

A1L

Reaction score
@Ethan Look I'm just saying this from my POV, I was at the side and saw Eren pointing a gun in attack towards you guys more than likely because you wouldn't leave. Cause of that you decide to shoot at him? Regardless of that bit, you shouldn't of came back after you saw that cops, it's not the cop fault that they didn't do their job.

Deleted member 5920

@A1L You can't seem to create a coherent argument as to why I should be punished so I'm going to stop replying so you don't confuse yourself more.

Reaction score
I shot Josef as he shot an officer, that's the ONLY reason. I called for backup because people were there, I turned around and Ethan was aiming a gun at me, I then ran away, Aaron comes, he goes in, I walk after him to see him being shot by defenders, I then proceed to raid the apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.