Thinking emoji @Zachary Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ジョナ (Jonah) / Jonah Eru
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: DaOage™ / Zachary Jones
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74924327
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Disconnecting while we were gunpointing him. Possibly stalling RP by not listening to our commands however this could be because he was actually crashing.

User claimed to crash while we were gunpointing him and claimed to not see anything however still was able to communicate in german to his friends. Also communicate to ''Artemis'' So I have reason to believe he actually was able to see. User then proceeded to disconnect. (Timed out it says)
Edit: User claims to crash a lot on the server.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Negative
Note: I have tried speaking to the user on steam we didn't really get far so ye.
@Samuel dealt with the report in-game

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User stalled a mugging by failing to comply with /me's for a prolonged period of time before he left the server. I believe he broke 3.26 and possibly 3.4 and 3.20. Rather than dropping his items, he decides to start asking Artemis why she raided him before leaving the server.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.dropbox.com/s/5j34dl7h2i0wsu3/perpheads_demo_2018-2-25 18-47-35.dem?dl=0
Tick: 15 mins before end of the demo

https://www.videoblocks.com/video/u...5-cable-from-internet-router-s2fcub3oirb86633

Reaction score
im sorry that this happened but i had this loop i heard everything very often and after that my windows told me something happend wrong and my pc restarted and i have this very often as you can see in the logs

Reaction score
im sorry that this happened but i had this loop i heard everything very often and after that my windows told me something happend wrong and my pc restarted and i have this very often as you can see in the logs
The thing is if this actually happened the game would say that you timed out, not disconnect.

Reaction score
The thing is if this actually happened the game would say that you timed out, not disconnect.
I am not involved and I am not on anybody's side. But I wanna mention this:
Seeing that I was staff on other servers (not proud of it) and many other games. Games are very bad at detecting when it comes to disconnects and timeouts. Sometimes it may log a crash as a timeout and sometimes as a disconnect. I've seen it happen to others and myself.

Reaction score
I am not involved and I am not on anybody's side. But I wanna mention this:
But seeing that I was staff on other servers (not proud of it) and many other games. Games are very bad at detecting when it comes to disconnects and timeouts. Sometimes it may log a crash as a timeout and sometimes as a disconnect. I've seen it happen to others and myself.
I've been playing on this particular server since the start, I've never ran into any situations like this other than when a user used a Mac.

Reaction score
i only disconect when i go offline and im not in a RP situiation. I dont know what to say, i a, crashing very often, i am sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.