AR Against Cameron Nicholson (Correct me if im wrong finlay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Joey1996/Johnny Ghost
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @cameron4x4 / Cameron Nicholson
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This player repeatedly tried to run me over and drive away especially when he did something wrong. First of all , he handcuffed me because some guy told some false things about me of what i did when i didn't and then he handcuffed me when he never heard my side of the story.. this continued after i said i wanted a supervisor and he then straight away unhand cuffed me and ran to his car and started to drive off when i stood behind it , it started to reverse into me. Then when i went on duty as swat , i recognized him and when i tried to say something , he tried to drive off again , he finally listened until @finlay3110 got involved with previous events with him.. A higher rank then came on which is good and was dealt with and i was told to make this AR for him to be blacklisted as for his actions and was going to be demoted however the higher rank who came on only could demote him which we were having a conversation about him being demoted then he dc'ed.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!ilci1BzY!NOzriYRuMe09PnObpLVMA-4hTPVNyMi-arXeFWVyj-E However my demo only shows the second time i encountered him when i was on duty.
Tick: around the start (250-10000) sorry it wont let me load the demo.
[DOUBLEPOST=1476565408,1476564364][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks

Reaction score
I was the officer who delt with the situation
He repeatedly acted unprofessional during the entire situation such as punching the cell door getting a battering ram out and attempting to cuff me.
And considering he has been here since January this is not the kind of conduct I would expect from an officer
[DOUBLEPOST=1476623582,1476565512][/DOUBLEPOST]@cameron4x4
@Col. Collier
Tagged since apart of situation

Reaction score
I was the guy who dealt with the situation & ultimately demoted him for his actions. I don't have a demo, however, I was told by multiple people involved what actually happened, so I came to the verdict that they were telling the truth. While in the situation, Cameron wasn't cooperative at all and decided not to give me his side of the story until I was already on the verge of demoting him. I didn't witness the accusations made against him personally, but I had a great deal of LEO's briefing me on the situation, which lead me to believe the accusations were legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.