AR against Jake18 (Muhammad Walker) / Leu Vladimir / Peter Jinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mikey / Mikey Dutch
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jake18 aka Muhammad Walker (person that started this) / .Li0n | LogitechG aka Leu Vladimir / 20inchslayer123 aka Peter Jinks (Leu and Peter were later involved)
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86778299 (Muhammad) / STEAM_0:0:94658180 (Leu) / STEAM_0:0:433814383 (Peter)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player broke rule 5.1 / 5.4 / 3.24. Muhammad Walker got pulled over by me (Mikey Dutch) for a minor traffic offense where he first gave a wrong ID to probably get more time for his friends to arrive (havent seen a phone being used). He did not /desc his name so it took some time in the meantime his 2 friends (Leu Vladimir and Peter Jinks) showed up and then Muhammad jumped out his car and they all pulled out a weapon and they (attempted) mugged me they tried to get money from me but i was carrying none as always. they asked me to put my hands up so I did. in the meantime they wanted to mug me which was in public I told them in LOOC that it is not allowed to do so they (Leu and Peter) stopped and jumped in their cars. the orange car you see in the video drove off and the man (Muhammad) that was stopped for a minor traffic offense leaved as last since I was mugged and I did not want anyone else to get their life in danger I decided to shoot the man down and I succeeded later he asked in OOC chat that someone had to go medic to revive him (wish I had finished him off) if this was a succes I dont know for sure.
Evidence (Demo Required): no demo but video evidence included, recorded via shadowplay.
(Yes my aim is sh*t get over it)
Tick: N/A

prinstscreen of the chat, apparently it was a joke, hah funny.
Naamloos.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Greetings fellow human,

The person you pulled over was wanted. He texted us for help, because his warrant would pop up when you were going to check the police computer. We arrived there, and one of my friends jokingly said that he wants to mug you (you can see that I told him NOT to mug you in the last 3 seconds of the first video); I didn't realise it was supposed to be a joke, that's why I replied to what my buddy said. After our friend went to his car trying to leave, we went into ours and left aswell. We heard the shots as we were going down Quality Street, so we came back to see our friend dead. My buddy opened fire and I think he managed to kill you in the end.

That's our side of the story (or at least mine)

Reaction score
I would like to point out at me Peter Jinks and Leu where NOT trying to mug you, we where just there to get our friend back, and we even tolde him to not mug you, but you clipped that out of the video

Reaction score
Very bad executed if its true what you and your buddy logitechg says Jake is still metagaming or is attempting to get someone involved via an OOC message instead of using a phone (but obviously he is dead so he cant call someone to be medic) i am also wondering if you guys where communicating via message or not because i have not seen a phone in the time i pulled him over at least.

Reaction score
Hi D3V I do not but I can take a look into my demos and record that using shadowplay its easier for us all.

Reaction score
UPDATE: I try to upload the demo video (shadowplay) to youtube but states its a duplicate. Can I remove the videos stated in the AR and upload the demo video?

Reaction score
@D3V I try to upload the demo video (shadowplay) to youtube but states its a duplicate. Can I remove the videos stated in the AR and upload the demo video?

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted

It's quite evident that @.li0n | LogitechG and @Peter Jinks didn't receive a message from @Jake18 for help.
Given the video shown by @FatGeorge, it's quite evident that a third party communication application was used to determine the location of their friend and the events that were taking place at the time.

I'd also like to point out that government officials can not be mugged, nor can you attempt to mug in a public space.

All three users will receive a ban for using a third party communication application to their in-game benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.