Sky-Walker Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Sky-Walker or Ben Walker IC

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:56604491

INTRODUCTION (NOT ACTUALLY NEEDED BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE ONE): Hey, i am Sky-Walker, also known as Ben Walker. I have been playing the server for a month or two now and i thought i would apply for the enforcer rank. You may have seen me around the server but i am making this intro so you can get to know me more. I live in England, essex to be exact, I found out about the community through Aaron, aka chicken, who no doubt you all know. My first org was "The Commonwealth" started by @Duffy, it was fun but didn't play perp for a week after. My second org was the "The Crescendo", it lasted about a week and I met lots of cool people, however it was disbanded. My Third Org was Robins "Virtuous" a successful org with lots of active members, however this also was disbanded, starting to see a pattern? Then I joined and became underboss in @Ash 's org "The Montreal Family" this by far has been where I have had the most fun, with plus 35 members it was the biggest at the time and everyone in it was amazing. Unfortunately when the Belinskys came back Ash chose to disband it, I then joined the Belinskys however after only a few days I left because I didn't really like it, not the people in it, I don't know why i just didn't. Then Ash started the Montreal Family again, and that's where i am now. Today @MrLewis told me to apply, and here i am writing a Enforcer Application.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

Why should i be enforcer, there are several reasons i believe i should be an enforcer, one of these reasons is because I have a good knowledge of the rules. For example earlier today I explained what metagaming was to a new player after he asked people to vote for him as mayor in OOC chat. I explained that metagaming was the act of putting in character information or asking for things in the OOC chat, I explained the chat is for things not in character and that Elections for mayor are a in character thing, and you cannot ask for in character things in OOC. I also explained to the people shouting "META!" at him that this does not help him, he may not know what it means and shouting at him helps no one, I said in the future it is better to explain what rule he broke so he knows what he did wrong.

Another reason I believe I should be an Enforcer is because i help out in /help. For example when someone asks questions such as "How do i increase firearms level". I explain that increasing firearms level can be done by crafting melee weapons, magazines and guns. I told tell the person that they should start off with crafting Bats, and work there way up. This is because this is the only thing they can craft at level 0.

The third reason I believe I should be enforcer is because I know what to do when there is a rule being broken. For example when someone asks in OOC for an admin to help. I told them to use /report as it means an staff member will defiantly respond however if they ask in OOC a staff member will probably not see it and not be able to respond. I would also explain that a staff member will not respond untill the roleplay situation is over as they do not want to interrupt the roleplay.

The Forth reason is because I have a good knowledge of the game. For example when someone asked where they are to get a ford Raptor. I explained this is a mod+ car and in order to get it they must apply for enforcer, and after a few weeks apply for a promotion. I also help players asking for the Drug Dealers location in OOC. As i cannot actually tell them his location in OOC chat as it would be metagame I explain he spawns in several places around the map, and changes every 4 hours. Once they sell 150k worth of drugs he texts them when he moves.

[Addition]
The fifth reason I believe I should become an enforcer is because i am dedicated. For example around 30 days ago i told myself, "I am going to get a Ferrari Spyder 458", and yesterday i did just that, after a long time i brought my Ferrari 458 italia spider for 3.3 million. You dont just get 3.3 million it takes a long time and alot of determination.

The Sixth reason i should be enforcer is because i know when rules are being broken and how to report them and also provide relevant evidence. For example https://perpheads.com/threads/heinrich-chris-walton-ban-request.5711/. This Accepted ban request shows i know when rules are broken as when i knew to post a ban request with the correct rule breaks identified in the post.

The Seventh Reason i should become enforcer is because i am on very early in the morning. For example today at around 9:30 AM there are no staff members online, (Screenshot of TAB: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=396279942) i believe i could be on this early and enforce the rules when people would usually think "No staff online, they wont mind if i break this rule". One example of this would be 3.22, i see lots of people going through red lights early in the morning and even if the rule is minor its still a rule.

Side Note: If needed i can provide screenshot evidence of all the things I have said I do.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: Yes, a server called GoodGamers, Arron knows about it and I believe Lewis does aswell.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am on everyday from when I get back from school to around 9 o clock. If I am on the server you will find me on TS.

CHECKLIST:
  1. You need to have at least one week of game time played. Yes I have around two weeks playtime
  2. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) I have no bans
  3. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. I Feel i can enforce the rules well.
  4. Must have access to and must use a microphone. I always use my mic on TS and ingame.
  5. You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server. Stated above

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading my application, please post your opinion below I will be sure to read them and take what you say into consideration

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Message me on the forums, my steam name is Sky-Walker and you can always poke me on TS if you need anything.

// Edit: I fixed the non capital "I" after Aaron pointed it out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big +Support

Sky-Walker is a great guy with a vast rule knowledge. I've seen him be extremley active in the /help chat along with any questions that may come along in /OOC. Overall he is a great applicant and i would love to see him in the staff team.

Ash

Reaction score
+Support, i always see Ben help put users and is a dedicated and well known player in the community. I would love to have Ben as an addition to the team.

Reaction score
Sky walker has had so many great moments, and his average state is still amazing, he completely deserves this, +SUPPORT

Reaction score
+Support - nice guy, he bullied me in GG , on a serious note deserves enforcer because he has 2 warnings on record and doesn't harm anyone.

good luck

Reaction score
+Support

Very good rule knowledge, Nice guy that always helps people out, Active on the server and in Teamspeak.

Reaction score
Thanks for all the support guys, though if you do think there is something i need to work on please tell me! I cannot change anything unless i know!

Deleted member 1235

+Support, he showed great rule knowledge when we were in the org together and all in all is a great guy.

Reaction score
+Support

I've been playing with you lately, not alot but i hope to RP more with you as we are both underbosses in The Montreal Family. You're a great guy, you're polite and calm. When we today got raided you also showed me you are calm in RP too, which is something i like. I know people can rp however they like. However i prefer your method as people can get carried away and not behave OOC. You're online most of the time i log onto the server. Your rule knowledge i do not know alot about but what I've seen so far is good understanding of them.

(If you get accepted you still gotta sell VIP or I'll hunt you down and force you to sell me it)

Reaction score
+Support

+ Very active on Teamspeak.
+ Has a good knowledge of the rules on the server.
+ Is pretty active on the forums.
+ Helps when he can in the OOC Chat and the /help chat.
+ Very friendly guy and is always calm.
+ Very active on the server.

I think Sky-Walker would be a very good addition to the staff team. He has zero flaws that would make him unsuitable for the position, and not accepting this would be crazy in my opinion.

Good Luck in your enforcer application...
:)

Reaction score
U have my +support
Firstly the rp i have had with you has been amazing and smooth.
Secondly you are very active on teamspeak whenever you are on the server you are on teamspeak aswell.
You are a friendly person and in my opinion thats key to being a enforcer.
and for last if seen u help plenty in /help and ooc.

Reaction score
Easy +support. He is a great friend, he never breaks rules (seriously, never), he watches admin sits, he clearly wants to be enforcer. He shouldn't even need to apply as he is so ready. Seriously, good luck and I cant wait to see you on the staff team <3

amr

Reaction score
+support
  • Very active member of PH
  • Helpful and friendly
  • Very smart in Rp situation
  • His total the combo of a fatass Amazing Enforcer
  • From his app i can tell that he knows the rules more then alot of people
  • In my eyes he is not a normal player but an enforcer
Reason count:6=Give this guy enforcer already
P.S if you did not notice i am going @John Daymon up in here

Reaction score
I always thought you where a nice Roleplayer, maybe not one of the best, but still nice and helpfull (OOC too). But after today i was a bit disappointed when i saw you roleplaying as Officer (or Sergent maybe): you were avoiding me and you never listened to me. -support

//EDIT: even if he was passive towards me, if it's true he managed me towards his officers (which didn't listen to him) it's not his total fault +/-neutral

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.