Sky-Walker Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I believe that Ben deserves a shot at being enforcer, my first impression of you have been one of an understandable and calm person. Seemingly mature for his age. He has a low amount of warnings despite his long in game playtime and from what I have seen of your RPing you abide by the rules.

You made an honest mistake, because of misscommunication with an org member, a couple of days ago and we talked about it.
You realized your own mistake which I believe was the important thing here and that really made me get some newfound respect for you.

Just remember that it is equally important to be able to listen to people as it is to be able to speak to them and teach them about the rules.

Best of luck!

Reaction score
I believe that Ben deserves a shot at being enforcer, my first impression of you have been one of an understandable and calm person. Seemingly mature for his age. He has a low amount of warnings despite his long in game playtime and from what I have seen of your RPing you abide by the rules.

You made an honest mistake, because of misscommunication with an org member, a couple of days ago and we talked about it.
You realized your own mistake which I believe was the important thing here and that really made me get some newfound respect for you.

Just remember that it is equally important to be able to listen to people as it is to be able to speak to them and teach them about the rules.

Best of luck!

Thank you @Alabin! This is the best comment i have had yet, not that other comments are bad, just that this one gives me some constructive criticism. Most people think admins sits are bad, people get punished for rule breaks in them, but the other day i learned that although some people may get punished, when you are involved in an admin sit you come out with something new learnt. This post also allows me to learn something.

//Too Big for comment
[DOUBLEPOST=1424705849,1423669608][/DOUBLEPOST]Today i thought, some people may not have seen me help in OOC and /help. So for the sake of evidence i made a imgur album containing pictures. http://imgur.com/Bkr9YLZ,C5TG9VX,Ay2yV0E,L50V6BH,yRt7JQe,LjTkcHD,qO4pBZo,K56y5tx,cTcuAmz#0

MattIs

+Support
  • You are calm and content in admin situations and express valid points.
  • You understand the rules well
  • You are active in the team-speak
  • Whenever I see you in-game you always say hello and are polite.
  • You help a lot of people out in /help
I am also very impressed with the structure and content of the application. Good job buddy!
Would love to see you added to the staff team ;)

Reaction score
Sorry,i think im late? Noo wait, im not.

-Friendly
-Serious if needed.
-Good Knowledge about rules.

Okay... also you are not pretty-pretty experienced in the community but still you deserve a chance.

+Support

Reaction score
This is an amazing applicatio I have to admit. You currently fullfill all our requirements and have seen you help people sometimes. You can definetly work the position of an Enforcer amd don't listen to @Alex_:D , he accepted Senlin who was only 13 years old and that guy got Mod aswell. Also amazing to see is that you really know what you have to do as your duties. You have my Support in the promotion discussion!

Ayjay

Reaction score
I've roleplayed with this guy quite a bit, and to be honest his roleplay is outstanding.
His ability to understand the rules and speak with people seriously and also have a bit of banter and fun is great.

You're active within the teamspeak, you know the rules and laws to a good enough extent that you will be able to enforce them
an overall you'd be a suitible and great candidate for this role.

You have +AySupport

Status
Not open for further replies.