AR against Triviality and TheHipsterGaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Crimson Nugget / Faith Nakamura
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Triviality / Almantra Eversteen + TheHipsterGaming / John Bundee
His/Her SteamID: Triviality: STEAM_0:0:1267752 + TheHipsterGaming: STEAM_0:0:71645100
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Triviality:
- Player was frustrated because I had previously left him handcuffed while trespassing in the police department's property while I was responding to a panic. As revenge, he decided to open fire on me in the middle of a highly populated area including LEOs on scene, for example a PO and a medic who later revived me.
- This resulted in his his death, so I consider the actions to be 2.5 (for killing me because of handcuffing him for trespassing) and 3.4 (shooting me in the middle of bazaar in front of LEOs)

TheHipsterGaming:
- Player decided to open fire on me seeing what I assume is his friend in handcuffs. As you can hear me say in the video, the person detained was to be released and given his gun back. Therefore, there was no need for him to shoot at anyone since his friend wasn't being given any punishments.
- This action resulted in his death, Edward Fielding's death (since he tried to protect him), the very same friend Bonnie Wylde's death and my own death. For all this, I believe he broke rule 3.4.

- Later in another situation, when I got revived from Triviality's revolver one-shot, he shot me down again in the same populated area in front of LEOs including the very same medic who made me recover.
- This action resulted in his death again as he failed to finish me off, deal with any witnesses or escape from the area safely (as I managed to find him at the car dealer in a matter of seconds and kill him). For this I believe he broke rule 3.4 in a different instance, again.

Evidence (Demo Required):
All relevant videos are to be found here. They're not split up since their actions overlap on some of the videos. I'll try to put them in chronological order and maybe some annotations.

- The very first and separate situation.

----------------

- Notice his frustration over OOC and what made him shoot me at the end.

- John Bundee

- They are shot and later restrained for their actions, then I end up shot down because of them (same chain reaction as in the very first video).

Last edited:
Reaction score
My view of situation 1:

First up, Tilin was shooting you because he was defending Bundee and Mcgowan who decided to do something stupid, so leave him out of the AR.

At the time of the shooting in which Tilin was involved in, however, I wasn't going to jail but it came across as if I was at first, but the officer decided to let me go.

As for Mcgowan, I have no idea why he tried to rescue me as at the time I didn't know him at all outside the PD.

Reaction score
I was only defending my friend (@TheHipsterGaming) after I saw that the officer was about to kill him. I did not act upon the officer situation. I even asked Varg if everything is okay.
McGowan opened fire as he was with me and assisted me. The whole event triggered a chain reaction I guess...

Reaction score
Hi! I was involved in this as well you just didn’t add me. When you where killed near the end (you did not show it in the video) I was just defending my friend (@Tilin) as you had killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.