AR - Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Steam/In-game Name: Joey // Zovetta Aren

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Art // Xavier Brown @Liam Holder

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56013197

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 - User ran away and pulled a gun under gunpoint leading to their immediate death.

Evidence (Demo Required):
vwl1Ct11hLZ9Z5Ii.png

1545968861402.png
1545968790136.png

It is clear that he saw the gunpoint as he turned around to look at me you can also see him pull the gun in this clip, contrary to what he claims in OOC, most likely as he knew he has broken rules.

Tick: Not Applicable (Sorry that it's a recording of a demo, my shadowplay wasn't working well.)

Due to the length of the video, it had to be lower quality. Hence it's hard to see him pull the gun in this clip, the photographs show him doing so.

Honestly, it was too dark for me to see most of the cops, I opened my flashlight and looked at my friend going inside of his and I heard cops cops, so I ran away and at that angle I couldn't even see you, the person aiming the gun at me, you can even see where I was facing in the video at 0:09.

And its literally 4 AM in the morning I don't even know what I was saying.

@ShadowJoey and this is something quite small, your other friends didn't care about it, but if you want to go ahead.

@Liam Holder I think it's much better to admit your wrongdoings in this situation. I understand that I may have aggravated you by my responses to you and perfectly accept people do get angry. I'd happily accept if you were let off with a warning for this offence as you were just, in a bit of rage, trying to defend yourself from my allegations that would come.

I do understand that this was later at night, you still have to understand that by running away you halted a potentially interesting situation of trying to arrest you when you were surrounded.

Cheers for being honest for the most part after the situation though, much appreciated.

Bro being up late is ur own decision so dont blame it on that + he told u multiple times to get on the ground you even looked back to see if u ran away from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back