AR Daniel Brock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Sean Doesss/ DJ Ezza
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Daniel Brock/zXDroNEXz or something like that
His/Her SteamID:Unknown as of now
Why Should This Player Be Punished:he was false arresting someone and cuffed me clear in video for no reason and said in sit i told you to leave and he kept changing his words in sit making it very clear to me at least that he was in the wrong
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
@Col. Collier @ShadowJoey
[DOUBLEPOST=1480882553,1480879260][/DOUBLEPOST]@Puma123 works now

Reaction score
pending2.png

Are you making an AR on him because he cuffed you and you feel that it was without a valid reason? Could @Col. Collier or @ShadowJoey shed some light on this situation.​

Reaction score
yes i am @Blicky i had a sit also and Collier told me to make a AR with my evidence.
[DOUBLEPOST=1480962524,1480962479][/DOUBLEPOST]also he was falsley arresting morgan for something he didint do i was involved due to it being a org member

Reaction score
I asked him to detain everyone on scene as it was getting nearly impossible to get through the information without shouting at you. The officer was ordered to by me so that we could find out who was breaking the law, it was clear that someone their knew but nobody was giving out so we detained you all for further investigation. If you would like to discuss this on TS3, please do poke me.

Status
Not open for further replies.