AR - Daniel Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cameron Maduro
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Daniel Rodriguez / Daniel
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66066119
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He's an old player, been playing since 2016 he definitely knows the rules. Mugging in public, RDM of not only myself but of a random person for entering the back of my shop. I understand 3.4 and valueing your life under gunpoint however, he didn't sound assertive or as if he was attempting to seriously mug me until after I turned around he simply said "Come" which I assumed was him poking fun being I watched him murder someone in front of me, in public space. I assumed he knew the rule and wasn't gonna mug me in public and try to get me to walk into a back room with him. I already spoke to Sorle regarding the gunpoint situation and explained that saying "Come" isn't a proper way of mugging somebody.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Seen as I was going to mug your friend and then he failed to comply under gunpoint and run out into the public after breaking 3.4 and just bait me out as I'm in the back of your shop, then you saw me and I assumed you were both friends as he's checking your back door for you so I was going to gunpoint you into the back to threaten you as I killed your friend and to not tell anyone. But you assume I'm going to mug you even though as you stated an old player and I know I can't mug someone from the public but I was gonna say something like "don't tell the cops or i'll kill you" but you just ignore gunpoint.

Reaction score
So if you and your friends didn't break 3.4 then I wouldn't have had to kill you and being a member of the community since 2017 you should also know better.

Reaction score
Was involved he was in the back of the store, all of us in public knew him and wouldn’t snitch on him. You’re the only one who fucked up not following GP

Reaction score
Literally have no clue who that guy was he has no correlation to me, already spoke with an admin about the 3.4 and he said he understands both sides. You still attempted to mug me in public and killed/mugged some random guy with 0 correlation to me.

Reaction score
Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public. Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging. - 5.1 the end states exactly what he attempted to do.

Reaction score
@Cameron I watched it all happen, he was in the back of your shop where daniel was hiding and he gave him clear verbal commands to put his hands up yet he walked out of the store. Ignoring a gun + verbal commands = death. Simple.

Had you complied with a gun pointed at your head, this wouldn't have happened.

Reaction score
except he wasn't trying to mug you.

If it is believed that another player has broken a rule, the ‘/report’ function is expected to be used to inform an Administrator. If a player(s) is in a role-play situation with another player(s) who has broken a rule, after the ‘/report’ function has been used, the former player(s) should continue the role-play situation as best as to their ability, and within the confines of the rules, until either it has ended and/or an Administrator intervenes.

Reaction score
@Cameron wouldn't have been killed if you complied with gunpoint like you should have under 2.6

Reaction score
@Cameron Why is the AR open then? You're making an AR on him for something you THINK he was going to do to you? You broke 3.4 AND 2.6 by just standing there ignoring the gunpoint because you deemed it was against the rules without continuing the rp scenario.

Reaction score
@Cameron I wasn't going to mug you, you're making this AR THINKING I was going to mug you? Did I say come in and drop your items? This AR is pointless as you've uploaded evidence of yourself breaking 3.4 and you got killed for it, but you think you're going to get mugged. If you would have complied and not broken rules I would have brought you into your shop and threatened you to not talk to the police about me killing that guy. But you chose to ignore it as you thought I was going to mug you?

Reaction score
If he was trying to mug you he wasn’t doing it out front? He literally GP’d you and said come out back after he just shot your friend. He was in the back of your store not in a public setting. And he wanted you to go out back you didn’t listen. You got shot.

Reaction score
Denied, you must continue with roleplay even if you believe the other player is in the wrong, by doing this all you did was break 3.4 yourself, and Daniel broke no rules as he didn't mug you. It is not always against the rules to gunpoint you from a public area.

Status
Not open for further replies.