AR Frankie Costello, John Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Apollo/Chester Collingsworth
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tomas Costello, Thomas Frederick, Trevor Rodriguez, ijokerxo (steam name), mooneyney
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This group of 3 people, who I am not completely sure was in it besides Frankie and John Doe, walks up to me while in front of a shop and kidnaps me. They then take me to their home and i drop everything. Then one of them tries to finger me, and once he fingers me he shoots me. What is the point of me complying if they just are able to shoot me? I am a dead man anyways if they can just shoot me, so I should I not bother complying and take my chances running?
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
In my defence I told both of them not to kill any one if they comply. The names are completely wrong for some reason, it's Tomas Costello, Thomas Frederick, and trevor Rodriguez, plus I thought if u deal with the npc then it's okay as u can see trevorz running into the shop telling the npc to be quiet or something like That

Last edited:
Reaction score
In my defence I told both of them not to kill any one if they comply. The names are completely wrong for some reason, it's Tomas Costello, Thomas Frederick, and trevor Rodriguez, plus I thought if u deal with the npc then it's okay as u can see trevorz running into the shop telling the npc to be quiet or something like That
Thank you for correcting the names for me, and I apologize for letting ooc matters take over RP.

M

Reaction score
pending2.png

@ijokerxo was there a specific reason for the public kidnapping? If so, please tell me what it is; otherwise, was it just a random mugging for profit?

M

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Thomas freddrick wanted to go kidnapping and convinced me and travis to along with him, it was purely for profit gain, nothing else

In which case this was not appropriate. You are opposite the Bank, which is an extremely high security building, and although the NPC was threatened they would still be able to call the police relatively quickly after you had left in your lovely, distinguishable, fluorescent orange van.

For this reason @ijokerxo will receive the following warning (relatively clean record):
Mst7Yil.png

@ijokerxo - please start a conversation with me and state the OOC name of the person who was also pointing the handgun outside the fish shop/at the NPC, as they will receive a similar warning/ban.

Mooneyney will receive a 2 week ban for killing him after he was robbed as the video shows no real reason as to why he would have been killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.