Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett Woodfield

Your Steam/In-game Name: Alex / danny bishop
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Eddie Stallone / Heatz - @Eddie
His/Her SteamID: Not sure
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Headglitch:
In Eddie Stallone's base, the defense was abusing a head glitch which made it so he could see me when I was outside, but I could only see his hair/hat. Now, at the end of the video you can see I die, but i die in a way i cannot see how I died, but I believe it was due to head glitching and if not, extremely lucky wallbang.

Evidence (Demo Required): Youtube video:

Tick:

Reaction score
First of all your video is private, meaning we can't see it.

And also, this AR is false. We never headglitched as you can see in these pictures;

775921639694FEA42E4ED2D6520DD56306D24582
F504EF740BBACDD62DB16FEDBEB0DE48AF15B910
48D51DA7DEE44C08229774AED28186F934C84D2B

As you have seen in the pictures, none were headglitch, and I never used it. I would also highly recommend not to break rule 1.3 (Slander) on Steam, and also in OOC. I do not think this as a headglitch, as you can almost see the full body. For anyone thinking if I was a witness, I was. I was actually one of the shooters that got rekt by a 1 tap. @Madda had ALSO came before as he told us we had a bad defence, and then we had fixed it. So, in my honest opinion, no rules were broken other than 1.3 which YOU broke.

Thanks for reading,

Frank.

Reaction score
Well, saw the video and at least from your perspective, there really is no way to see who killed you, the only person that could've shot you in that position was the guy behind the concrete barricades, but it happened so fast it's impossible to know from just your POV. To fully investigate this, we'll need the demos from the people inside the apartment, both the MP5 and AK wielding guys.

So far it's +/-Support for me.

Reaction score
Madda said this was okay.
I will upload my demo later today and see what we can find there.

Edit: My demo didn't record the goddamn sit -_-

Last edited:
Reaction score
Although, you can't see his body i think he shot you from the side of the barricade. I may be wrong but the video evidence you can't really see where he actually shot you from. I'm gonna stay Neutral on this one. And if you did slander then you broke 1.1 and you've already had one AR on you because of that. In my opinion there is no way to see if rules are broken unless you upload a better video. And to you Frank if he did slander then look back on the demo and screenshot it. [PH] Moon (Tom Henderson)

Reaction score
Denied

Personally I feel that the barricade was not a headglitch and was probably just a lucky wallbang. Also, it's not entirely clear where he shot you from and what his POV was. After all you're raiding with an MP5 which doesn't do much damage on it's one let alone through a wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.