AR HolyShititsKeiranLee

Reaction score
It was clearly a joke that wasn't intended to insult Blackdown at all. If he was really offended he clearly would have posted his own action request on the situation.

-Support from me

Reaction score
Oh my god, it was a joke. Don't take stuff seriously, and don't post AR's for other people.

Reaction score
If you cant take a simple joke, get off the internet unless you are offended by some hitler nazi bullshit.

Take a break and ignore the offender.

I agree 1.1 has been broken. But the fact you start whining about it is just at the highest level of being childish.

It was meant as a joke. And if @Blackdown truly were offended. He would have made his own AR. This is not your responsibility.

-Support

Reaction score
This joke is older than your mum really. Everyone calls him blackdown syndrome @Alex_:D
Even the staff team makes a joke with this saying 'it's so easy blackdown can do it'. He's used to getting things like this. -support from me
That's so fucked up. That breaks 1.1 beyond anything I've ever seen. You guys need some rehab. Putting someones name in a dehabilitative disease like aids or down syndrome is just so mean

Reaction score
Your shoes stink, am i going to get a permaban from shoutbox now?

In all seriousnees,this is just a bit of joking around. Really,this is idioticy.
Lets say im 11% autistic, and sombody calls me an autisic fuckboy, should i make 69 AR's on him? No, because this is the internet people make jokes.
Dont like it? Go read a fucking book lmao

Reaction score
I am the one who began this rolling joke, yes it's offensive, yes it breaks 1.1. But if the user being insulted doesn't report it I don't consider it to be offensive, blackdown didn't mind this joke and therefore no action should be taken against this user.

Also if you can't take insults on the internet you should consider never going on the internet again.