AR Jamal Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Husky / James Husky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jamal Brawl / TOR-0
His/Her SteamID: -
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
2.5 - User shot my car without reasoning, stating that he had the right to as he was mid gunfight. Edit: Looking back at the video the gunfight hadn't even started yet.
3.4 - User decided to pull a gun out and engage in a gunfight outside of the PD
Meta - User used OOC chat to know who destroyed his car.

Had more evidence (chat logs) but it got caught up in the whole forum reset.

Evidence (Demo Required)
:
Tick:

Reaction score
This action request is very one sided, since you decided to leave out some critical details I shall add! Myself (Jamal) & REE ( Shi) were going at it with these players AKA your friends "gang" w/e for a good few hours so. This is where it begins, we caught them breaking into one of our shops so we played it off like we didn't know what was going on then ambushed them at their apartment. Me & REE killed all of the players Husky was associated with including himself except for a player named Robbin' N Da Hood I believe. After the fact I believe the player Robbin (If not him it was one of his friends as we were the only groups of people on the server) threw a molotov at our Bazzar shop. After this event me and REE headed back toward the apartments Robbin and his pals were staying at to seek our revenge. Robbin' and friends pulled up on us in the Regals parking (about 4-5 cars deep) so I ran torwards the church and REE was watching them from the woods. I'm confused on why you're saying I've metagamed, it's not difficult to put two and two together. After they blew our car up things slowed down a bit, we did break into there apartment and killed someone though. Although this is irrelevant to the situation above I felt as it needed to be added. Husky and another player then decided it would be a good idea to run in the active shootout unarmed. ( I'll be making an AR for that sometime today.) If genuinely think I broke rules then you should probably post the whole situation instead of the evidence of me just shooting your car, just an idea.

Best Regards, T0R-0

Reaction score
This is what happened @Sgt.James
  • Bobby pinned their bazaar shop but ran out of lockpicks so we dipped
  • Went back to regals and had a gunfight which resulted in all of us dying but Robbin' The Hood
  • Robbin then Molotoved the car for him witnessing them kill his friends.
  • I get into r5 and before a shootout even starts TOR-0 finds it necessary to unload a clip into my car.
  • After the gunfight Robbin' Molotoved the Bazaar shop.

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.