aloo89/Leonard Bushross
His/Her SteamID: AnFemel: STEAM_0:1:58009824
codabro: STEAM_0:1:77141376
g2 beetlejuice: STEAM_0:1:67477254
aloo89: STEAM_0:0:169228602
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

3.2 Third Party Communication Applications - Players metagaming.​

Evidence (Demo Required):
- So if you were just shot, wouldnt you of said something ingame?
Tick:

Mim

Reaction score
What exactly are you reporting? That in the short time of them being shot they didn't say a word?

Reaction score
What exactly are you reporting? That in the short time of them being shot they didn't say a word?
If you were planning something/speaking to others straight after a TFU hits your car tyres, wouldnt you be talking?

Mim

Reaction score
If you were planning something/speaking to others straight after a TFU hits your car tyres, wouldnt you be talking?
Im sorry but i really dont understand, you think they are metagaming because they didn't say anything in the short period of time of their tyres being popped and then them dying

Reaction score
That's what I'm saying yes, I'm asking you to be clear. This AR doesn't make sense to me?
how about this then mim, demo request them, And il let you have all the demos from me.

Reaction score
Denied

The fact that they didn't speak in the few seconds between being shot and dying does not by any means, indicate that they are metagaming. Gather more evidence of them breaking this rule then make another report.

Mim

Reaction score
how about this then mim, demo request them, And il let you have all the demos from me.
That's not how it works Daft Punk. For me to demo request someone I have to suspect them of metagaming. This revenge AR clip that you have made in my opinion shows nothing but that they didn't talk. It makes no sense personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.