AR jimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sneaky/ Dave Kearney
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Jimbo / jimmy fernandez
His/Her SteamID: Unkown as of now.
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Guy was driving without headlights, so i turn on my lights and sirens and he turns them on. i yell to him he needs to pull over at a parking spot, He stops ON THE BRIDGE and asks me why. I tell him to keep driving, because i say so. He continues to ask me so i quickly tell him its about headlights, at that point i did NOT tell him anything about a ticket (i believe). He drives of saying" You're a retard". Makes a u turn and risks his life by doing this. he flees from a thing which wouldnt even neccecarily be a ticket.
1. U turn, sombody couldve crashed into him.
2. he completely destroys the back of his audio by break checking me. A big fat ferrari behind me also crashed due to this. ending up in possibly 10-20k of damage.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:27---

Anybody knows his forum name?

RULES I BELIEVE WERE BROKEN.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The reason I"break checked" is because I get 1-3FPS around that area so when I start lagging I hold space, also the lambo was my friend and was trying to help me get away as she saw I didnt do anything, I also had a gun on me and didnt want to lose it. The reason I actually decided to do a U-turn was because I checked ahead and no cars were there, I then did the uturn, went to bazaar, jumped out, jumped in my friends lambo and we left instantly. The reason you probably couldnt see my headlights is because you most likely had r_shadows 0 on.

Reaction score
@jumbo

(Phone)

Nice lie. You never jumped in a lambo, yiu got inside the store. I heard you saying "he pulled me over for no reason" but no metagaming so i left.

Good job. You just digged your own grave
@Alex why dumb?

Last edited:
Reaction score
@jumbo

(Phone)

Nice lie. You never jumped in a lambo, yiu got inside the store. I heard you saying "he pulled me over for no reason" but no metagaming so i left.

Good job. You just digged your own grave

LMAO, I ran round the opposite way you went, went through the bollards and got in Anna Griff's Lambo.

Reaction score
After reviewing the evidence, here is my conclusion :
  • He has broken 3.4 by driving away from which could've been a small ticket for not utilising his headlights. But instead he would now be risking a jail sentence of up to 6 years for breaking law 8.8
As you can probably tell, I'm supporting this Action-Man Request.

Last edited:
Reaction score
LMAO, I ran round the opposite way you went, went through the bollards and got in Anna Griff's Lambo.
I heard you saying it in the fucking store let me get a screenshot for you m8

Reaction score
He broke 3.4 and i guess 2.1 kinda because, it's unrealistic to do that you don't see people doing that in real life. He broke 3.4 by driving away from a driving ticket risking a jail sentence, he also, broke 3.4 by turning on the highway risking his life over a stupid thing, he could have easily been hit by another driver and die. +support obvious he broke 3.4

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User has received a warning for breaking 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.