Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Schizophrenic Gun Owner/Elvis Stewart
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: RIP BossMan EggMan/Lewis Perixx
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 Excessive negativity
Evidence (Demo Required):

I had gone to the shop to collect a delivery leaving my log cabin empty apart from a chem table drying coke and 2 props covering one of the windows. On my way back to my cabin I got lost and ended up at cabin 3, I quickly turned around working out it wasn't mine and headed back to mine, when I got to the side I could see lots of smoke coming out the wall (doesn't show on proof) and I heard fire, I went inside to see my drugs and dishes had been stolen and someone had set my whole cabin on fire (from a molotov) while I wasn't even there. I find this to be 2.5 due to the fact I have never even spoken to Lewis nor had any prior interaction up until my log cabin being set on fire while I was away.

A1L

Reaction score
Reaction score
Accepted:

The user in question has failed to justify his actions (Not that he possibly could with something like this) And an appropriate ban will be issued.

You may make a refund request for the chemical table, the propane, and its attachments, as well as any lost furniture / defence items, but not the drugs, as due to you being raided, the user could have quite easily taken your drugs and left the property.​

Status
Not open for further replies.